• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I found my first ever wild shiny, a geodude!

but, it was in a horde encounter, and the other geodudes attacked it with magnitude. It would have survived it hadn't been a critical hit >_<.
On the gts I deposited a beautifly to get a silcoon.
It is shiny,
flawless,
lvl 100,
and only knows harden.
XD

This weekend I entered A Friend Safari for the first time and found a Shiny Braixen on my 5th encounter haha Lucky me (a)

My first ever shiny was a Gible <3 I've found 2 more shiny's, and the rest I have are event pokemon. I have never used my shiny gible in battle, and I don't plan on evolving it

FINALLY just got my shiny Bagon after Masuda-ing almost nonstop for over a week now. *Sniffle* So beautiful... (Pseudo-legendaries take way too long to hatch)

Just recently, I hatched a shiny Zorua and a shiny Eevee, both at March. They took at least two months, but while I was doing a Wifi battle, it said I hatched 250 eggs or somewhere around there, which was a really fast hunt! I also took breaks from time to time, so it made the hunt less boring, while watching Live Shiny Hunts on YouTube. They're really inspiring, too, to keep you going.
Zorua's my favorite. That boy isn't for trade!

Just hatched myself a 5 IV Bold-natured Shiny Spiritomb when I was breeding Spiritombs for Wonder Trade Wednesday. Lacking Sp. Def IV, but that's all right. Everyone, meet Cryptitomb!

uBxf358.jpg

Hatched 2 shiny Gastly that have shown to me once again the unpredictable nature of the Masuda Method. The first one came after 9-10 eggs. The other, after 5-6 days.

I hatched a shiny Solosis today in less than 36 eggs :)!!!!!!

I had always dreamed of a shiny. I always hoped for something like a shiny lapras or a shiny eevee (which i would evolve into a vaporeon). but after months and months of just working for it just by a random encounter... i started to expect it would never happen... and then last night... i was out training my togepi on SoulSilver and i encounter a shiny Hoothoot. needless to say if i wasn't in the car with my dad i would have cried.

Last night I was running around in one of the Ghost Friend Safaris and learned that yes, my game is freaking trolling me. How do I know? I get two shinies: another Phantump, this one with Harvest and a Shuppet with Cursed Body. I tried to make it a three for three but the third didn't want to show up. Anyone want to take a guess who number three would have been?

If you said "Golurk", you're right! Okay, it's on now. Not leaving that Safari until I get my number three. (C'mon, Golurk! Don't you want to come home with me and get cuddled and fed pastries all day? Don't you want me to adore you like you so richly deserve?)

Was running around in a Normal Friend Safari to hunt for Lucky Eggs. Suddenly, Shiny Minccino. Critical captured with a Quick Ball. Named her Glitter. ^_^

Found and caught 2 shiny Hoppips on hordes. One of them had the hidden ability, Infiltrator.

During my Unown collecting quest, someone on the GTS gave me a shiny Unown o_O Definitely wasn't expecting that, but a shiny is still a shiny :D

I was able to hatch a shiny charmander in 87 eggs. The friend safari also got me 2 shiny eevees which are my favorite!

Back
Top Bottom