• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shiny Encounters Thread

This morning, I caught my third shiny Shuckle, and a shiny Dwebble.

I meant to post this sooner. But I bred a shiny mudkip two weeks ago while breeding for my living dex. It was the second egg. I was gonna post Hoenn confirmed.. but then a week ago the joke was killed.

Yet another horded shiny Murkrow. Male and nameable to anyone who wants it, lmao.

Shiny Misdreavus, flawless in all IVs except Speed (only 4). Not very good for Pokemon whose best trait is arguably its Speed.

Last night, I caught my target shiny: a Pupitar! :D

While I was EV training my Swinub, I found a shiny Gulpin. I named her Honey, because they didn't let me name her Honey BooBoo.

Earlier today, I caught a shiny Drowzee. His name is Smoothie. :3

I literally just caught a shiny Slugma.

He is Lonely, has Flame Body, and his perfect IVs are in HP and Attack. Not that great. :/ Still a cool shiny though.

Another Misdreavus, this time with 0 Sp. Def. IV,....meh, I'll take it.

So happy right now.

I caught a shiny Metang ten minutes ago, and the hunt was only twenty minutes.

While I was looking for a HA Gligar in hordes, I found a shiny one! It's nature and ability are terrible, however, so it'll just be pretty living dex material.
Nontheless I was so thrilled! Dead-center Gligar too! :D

Hunting for a Shiny Lampent, just found a Shiny Drifblim. Now begins Phase 5 -.- (found two Shiny Dusclops and a Shiny Pumpkaboo before)

I just caught one a few hours ago!

I was grinding in a HeartGold nuzlocke and then suddenly I joked "Wouldn't it be hilarious if I ran into a shiny before my Togepi evolves?" And woops, two encounters later I was standing before a golden Caterpie. I named her Aphrodite. She's a major cutie and I don't want to lose her, so she won't be seeing any action.

While breeding Riolus for a trade I get a ding dang Shiny. I wasn't aiming for a Shiny, but of course I get one when I'm not looking for it. >8I

It's got 4 IVS, missing Attack and Speed, it's Serious Natured, and has it's HA. Not bad for a shiny, but not the best.

Back
Top Bottom