• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Silver Spotlight *Me (Alex64) & That Guy*

"That's nice of ya, t' compare 'em t' spiders..."
Before Makoto could reply, the sound of arguing would make itself clear; just far away enough to be unable to make out clearly, yet close enough to tell that it was between a boy and a girl around their age.

"I hope I haven't summoned some delinquents, just by mentioning them..."
"Ah, so what, Haji-kun?" Makoto's smile only broadened. "Let's go and see for ourselves! Live a little, or die trying, right~?"

"And I shall have no part in this whatsoev--"
"Uh-uh-uh, Haji-kun~" Makoto shook one finger at him in reprehension. "Weren't you just saying, earlier, how you were going to protect us?"
He inhaled to protest, but quickly realised he hadn't a leg to stand on. He had, he conceded, been soundly outfoxed by his own good nature.

Makoto followed eagerly, dragging Hajime into step after her, by the collar. He complied, but poured most of his attention into mumbling some unclear prayer that Rozlyn wasn't about to incur the wrath of the voices' owners.

As they drew closer, it became easier to make out what the two were saying.
"...fucking death-wish?!" the male cried. "Doesn't matter that you're a girl, those guys will still kick your ass!"
"Oh, shut the hell up," the female snarled. "They've been walking all over our turf like they own the place. You saying we shouldn't teach 'em a lesson?"

Something painfully evident fell in Hajime's expression upon hearing the latter voice, recognising it a little too quickly. He reached ahead to grab Rozlyn gently by the shoulder, to persuade her to slow down.
"Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all, Lyn-chan..."

Makoto put a hand on both of their shoulders.
"True, she's notoriously the toughest, most brutal sukeban in this city, but we haven't done anything to wrong her, right?~" She patted Hajime gently. "So calm down."

"...So don't get your panties all in a knot," Celia was saying. "I got this."
The sound of approaching footsteps indicated that the argument was over and that one of the participants was coming this way.

"Can we just leave, or get out of the way, or something?" He wasn't pleading directly, but he wasn't far from it.
"Ehh, Haji-kun's probably right. We should go, and quickly."

"Alright, if ya say so..."
Rozlyn turned to leave, but hadn't gotten more than a few steps away before she heard Celia say, "Hey, asstown!"

Hajime flinched, a quiet, "Nah..." escaping him.
"E-eeh..." Makoto drew a breath and insisted on keeping a cool head as she turned. "What's up, Celia-san?"

As Rozlyn faced her, she saw that Celia wasn't exactly like the picture she had built in her head. She had long, dark brown hair with a blonde streak, tied up in a ponytail. Piercing blue eyes accentuated the stern expression she was wearing. Under her open chouran, she wore a uniform much like theirs, but with a loosened tie and a shorter skirt. Rozlyn could also spot bandages wrapped around her hands.
"You three weren't listenin' in on us... were you?" Celia asked, eyes narrowing.
Rubbing the back of her neck, Rozlyn said, "In our defense, ya weren't really tryin' t' make it a private thing..."
Celia's gaze shifted to her. Stone was softer than her glare.
"And who're you? I've never seen any albino bitches in my town before."

Celia tutted.
"Tch, whatever. Rozlyn-me, lemme just remind you: you're not in America anymore. This is my turf you're on now. So you better stay off my shit-list if you know what's good for you. Got it?!"
"Y-Yeah, Lia-ch--Celia-san!"
"Good... Now outta my way!"
With that, Celia pushed her way through the trio and down the street until she was out of sight.
"...Yeesh. Th' hell's her damage?" Rozlyn wondered, scratching her head.

"None of our business," Hajime insisted hastily, more than ready to put the topic behind them lest any further ponderings would incur her wrath. "...But...please, for all our sakes, do as she says."

Back
Top Bottom