• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Who did you pick?

• Dialga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palkia

• Giratina

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you work out how long it takes for Pokemon to lay an egg in daycare?

I know that egg groups and species are a factor. Is anything else?

How do you work out how long it takes for Pokemon to lay an egg in daycare?

I know that egg groups and species are a factor. Is anything else?

Pokemon from different games produce babies quicker as well. Basically:

Different games + same species = fastest.
Same games + different species = slowest.

Trading Wonder Cards

This is more of a question, so I'm sorry if I've put this in the wrong place. I read through the forum descriptions and didn't know where else to ask!

It says on Bulbapedia that you CAN transfer some Wonder Cards. What I've been wondering is if a person's used them in one game, but sent it to someone who hadn't got it yet, would they get the key item and be able to unlock the event? I'd reeeaaally love to get hold of the Enigma Stone Wonder Card, not just for Latias/Latios, but because I lately played Sapphire (which led to me buying Gold), and Steven Stone has to be one of my favourite champions.

Again, apologies if I've asked in the wrong place. I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to the whole wireless side.

Re: Trading Wonder Cards

The only transferable Wonder Card is the Japanese Secret Key, if I'm not wrong. It can be sent whether it's been used or not.

If I have an Armaldo that knows Stealth Rock in SoulSilver, will I be able to trade it to White? Since Armaldo cannot learn Stealth Rock in any way in White but he can in SoulSilver.

Im having trouble beating Lance because his dragons are super strong. Any suggesrions?

What Pokemon do you have, what level are they, and what are their attacks?

The key to beating Lance is Electric and Ice-type attacks. Grind and train a Lapras if you must.

Im having trouble beating Lance because his dragons are super strong. Any suggesrions?

Depends on the game. If it is RBYFRLG:

Battle 1

Something to do is grab a Dugtrio because they can learn EQ by level up. That'll take down the Dragonair. For Gyarados and Aerodactyl, use an/a Electric and Water type respectively. Dragonite is/are a bit tough, but defeat them/it with a Jynx or Lapras if you can't get it. If you use Lapras, then you will probably not need the Water type for Aerodactyl then.

Battle 2 (FRLG only)

Keep two Ice-types, a Water-type, and an Electric-type again for this battle. They'll be useful for the Dragonite and Gyarados. Not only that, but they'll help against Kingdra.

If you are using GSCHGSS:

Battle 1

Do the same strategies for the Aerodactyl and Gyarados, also using the Water type for Charizard, but replace Dugtrio because it will have no use here. Instead, use another Jynx or Lapras to get down the three Dragonite.

Battle 2

Two or three Ice-types are definitely going to come in handy for him now. Then use an Electric type for Charizard and Gyarados.

If you are using Stadium 1:
Round 1

Basically, use a Water type for Aerodactyl and Charizard. Then use a Dugtrio (preferably ported from RBY) for Kangaskhan and Dragonair. That leaves Gyarados, who should then be sweeped up by an Electric.

Round 2

Use a Water type to sweep up Charizard and Arcanine, and set up two or three Fighting types for Lapras, Kangaskhan, and Snorlax. And then have a Dugtrio for Electabuzz.

If you are using Stadium 2:

Round 1
Four Water-types might be helpful, because they'll have an advantage over 4 of his party members. Then use an Electric type and Jynx/Lapras to sweep up the rest.

Round 2

Use a Grass type for Feraligatr and Tyranitar, and also have a Water type for Arcanine, Aerodactyl, and Tyranitar. Then use a Fighting type for Kangaskhan and Jynx/Lapras for Dragonite.

If an foe's Ditto transforms yourself on my Zoroark with Illusion enabled, the foe's Ditto will become the Pokémon that Zoroark is pretending to be, in Zoroark or in the 6th Pokémon of the foe's team (with the attacks of my Zoroark)?

If an foe's Ditto transforms yourself on my Zoroark with Illusion enabled, the foe's Ditto will become the Pokémon that Zoroark is pretending to be, in Zoroark or in the 6th Pokémon of the foe's team (with the attacks of my Zoroark)?

The move "Transform" ignores any transformation that the target is currently under. In this case, it would take the form of your Zoroark, with Zoroark's moves, appearance, etc.

Is Platinum worth it?

I sold my phone and got a £30 Argos voucher. Is Platinum worth it? I got HG.

Re: Is Platinum worth it?

If you don't have Diamond or Pearl, then yeah, for the gameplay and story, it's worth it in my opinion :p

Well...I do have Diamond but I loved Sinnoh more then Johto!

Well it is in HGSS, I have a Feraligatr that knows Ice Fang and a Raichu. (They are in low 50s) The Dragonite and Aerodactyl just keeps killing my pokemon.

Platinum definitely expands the story, so if you liked Diamond then it should certainly be enjoyable. But besides the opportunity to catch other pokemon and a more complete story, it's really the same game.

I say it's worth it though.

Hmm... Where is the magmarizer on diamond? My friend said I need to insert leaf green to the slot 2. But I don't have leafgreen. Is there a way I can get it?

And I need you guys opinion on my platinum team.

Milotic level 86
Salamence level 56
Infernape level 80
Giratina level 75
Metagross level 80
Torterra level 82.

I can't choose between salamence,or tyranitar

I want to pick tyranitar, but salamence pretty badass.
I want to pick salamence, but tyranitar moveset pretty good.

Can you help me choose? I appreciate it :D

i think sinnohs way more dynamic and in platinum you get more!!! he// yeah its worth it.

If you have diamond, it's not really much difference... I don't think it's worth it if you already have diamond/pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom