• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Who did you pick?

• Dialga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palkia

• Giratina

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme rephrase that... Did the vitamins still only give 10 EVs to each respective stat, regardless of Pokérus and Macho Brace? I wanna make sure I keep track of these EVs.

A vitamin always gives 10 EV no matter what. PKRS and Power Items does not affect vitamins.
And vitamins have no effect if the stat have more than 100 EV, so you're stuck on 100 anyway.

I've recently heard that depending on your ID in Platinum, you will be chosen which of the two fossils, Skull or Armor Fossil, to earn. Is that true? Because I've been only getting Armor Fossils.... -_-;;

I wasn't quite sure where to ask this one.
"Some years prior to Generation I: Giratina returns to the Pokémon world."
"Between Generation I/III and Generation II/IV: Giratina returns to the Distortion World."
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/History_of_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_World

Anyone care to explain? (like why did he come back and how was this little tidbit was found)

Sounds more like speculation to me, honestly.

I've recently heard that depending on your ID in Platinum, you will be chosen which of the two fossils, Skull or Armor Fossil, to earn. Is that true? Because I've been only getting Armor Fossils.... -_-;;

I never heard of such a thing. On White, I actually got four Omanyte fossils in a row. I think it just comes down to luck.

Edit: Nevermind, look below. That's good to know, Magmortar.

Last edited:

It is true. Odd gives you cranidos and even gives you shieldon

Only if they're always Shiny. Think PCP and the Worlds Milotic.

The Ranger Manaphy can be shiny if you receive it in one game and then trade it to another one to hatch it, though it's very hard unless you happen to know how to PRNG-abuse for one.

What is the best Mulch to increase the amount of berries?
I think that mulch only affects the rate of growth and the "stableness" of a berry, not the actual amount of berries. I'll check Bulbapedia.

It doesn't affect the amount of berries. Just the growth rate and stableness, like MorruMaster14 said. ^^
Still it helps, especially with berries that take a long time to grow, like Lum Berry. ^^

I have a question. I just got the card for the 10th anniversary Mew for HG/SS and may I ask if you can SR for a good nature/shiny or is it set natured pokemon like Pikachu colored Pichu was?

I have a question. I just got the card for the 10th anniversary Mew for HG/SS and may I ask if you can SR for a good nature/shiny or is it set natured pokemon like Pikachu colored Pichu was?

You can soft reset for nature and IVs, but not being shiny. The only Mystery Gift Pokemon that can be shiny are those that will always be shiny.

Can't be shiny as far as I know, but can be any nature.

What is the order of chambers in Turnback cave based on? Steps? Order?

The only way to locate Giratina is to pass the three pillars before passing through thirty rooms. There is no way to consistently traverse the cave as rooms are always randomized upon entry, but the best hint to navigate the puzzle is to look at the pattern of rocks on the floor of each room, and enter the door out of the three which has the odd pattern.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Turnback_Cave

A good moveset for gallade?

Hi i need help with a moveset for gallade. help would be greatly appreciatted

Re: A good moveset for gallade?

Depends, is your Gallade a physical attacker or a special attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom