• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Who did you pick?

• Dialga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palkia

• Giratina

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two solutions:

1) Attach an Everstone to it, which will prevent it from evolving.
2) Hold the B button every single time it tries to evolve.

But honestly? I'd recommend just evolving it. XD is a rather difficult game, and Snorunt will not be able to help you much, if at all, due to its low stats if you don't evolve it.

Where do I get an Everstone?

Oh, alright well ... thanks for the help! I'll try the B Button thing. I would let it evolve but I'd really miss my Snorunt!

You're welcome. And you don't have to let it evolve, I just think it'd be a little hard using it. You could always just save it and store it in your box, too. Whatever you do, I hope it works out well for you. :)

Does anyone know if you need all three Crown Beasts or only one to get Zoroark on Black/White?

i am going to repeat my question: what pokemon do you need to breed with monozu/jiheddo/sazandora to get a monozu with dark pulse?

answer will be appreciated

Re: I want the mew but how does it work?

Aren't there requirements to fulfill before receiving the stone?

No, you just need the Wonder Card, I got mine in HG right after I had gotten the Pokedex, before even beating Youngster Joey.

So, I have this Snorunt in my party on Pokemon XD and I've leveled it up to 41. I looked Snorunt up on Bulbapedia and read that it evolves at Level 42 and then Evolves if Female and exposed to a Certain Stone. I don't want it to evolve, but I don't want it to be out of my party. What do I do?

Just wanted to let you know, Snorunt can only evolve into Glalie in XD. Frosslass wont exist til gen 4, with the help of the Dawn Stone, which also wont exist til gen 4.

I have another question: What would be the best Type combo to have in your Party in Pokemon XD?

There is no "best" type combination. Just try not to have too many repeating types.

i am going to repeat my question: what pokemon do you need to breed with monozu/jiheddo/sazandora to get a monozu with dark pulse?

Ask in the Black and White help thread, please.

Did not battle Suicune when I was supposed to

According to online sites such as this one and serebii, I was supposed to battle Suicune on Route 25 (next to Bill's house) after facing Misty. But that never happened. I know some of you are tempted to say that perhaps I forgot. But I assure you that I would have saved and prepared for that match. Plus I would have remembered the encounter. Also there is no Pokedex entry of it so the battle never took place. So what happened? Do I have a faulty game? Or can Suicune be found somewhere else?

Re: Did not battle Suicune when I was supposed to

According to online sites such as this one and serebii, I was supposed to battle Suicune on Route 25 (next to Bill's house) after facing Misty. But that never happened. I know some of you are tempted to say that perhaps I forgot. But I assure you that I would have saved and prepared for that match. Plus I would have remembered the encounter. Also there is no Pokedex entry of it so the battle never took place. So what happened? Do I have a faulty game? Or can Suicune be found somewhere else?

Did you encounter it yet on Vermilion City? Route 14?

What wondercard pokemon can be shiny? I know alot of them have shiny prevention checks on them, but are there any that can be legitimately shiny?

What wondercard pokemon can be shiny? I know alot of them have shiny prevention checks on them, but are there any that can be legitimately shiny?

Only if they're always Shiny. Think PCP and the Worlds Milotic.

I have a quick question regarding Pokérus and EVs (in HeartGold, if you must know).

I'm wanting to raise a CursePert. Careful natured Mudkip hatched with Curse as a move. Well, I had it contract the Pokérus disease and it's holding a Macho Brace. After those two, I fed it 10 HP Up, 10 Zinc, and 4 Iron.

My question is simple: Even though I wasn't battling Pokemon to gain the x4 EVs because of the item and disease, does it still get the boost?

Lemme rephrase that... Did the vitamins still only give 10 EVs to each respective stat, regardless of Pokérus and Macho Brace? I wanna make sure I keep track of these EVs.

How do I get into Miror B's cave in Pyrite town in Pokemon XD? Is it that blocked off place on top of ONBS? I don't even know where it is but I read about it.

How do I get into Miror B's cave in Pyrite town in Pokemon XD? Is it that blocked off place on top of ONBS? I don't even know where it is but I read about it.

ONBS is where Miror B's hideout used to be. In other words, it's not in XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom