• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Who did you pick?

• Dialga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palkia

• Giratina

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question I hope is appropriate for this thread: does anyone know where Shaymin Sky Forme's cry can be downloaded? I have all of them in MP3s thanks to LegendaryPokemon.net, but last I checked (admittedly in January) Sky Forme wasn't in there—or anywhere else.

I'm playing SoulSilver, and I looked for when the Rival re-matches you. I found Monday and Wednesday, so I left it at that. He was there Monday, as I expected. But when I went Wendesday, he wasn't there. Does he only appear Monday, or am I missing something?

Did you change the time or play on a different DS? He should definitely be there Wednesday.

Here's a question I hope is appropriate for this thread: does anyone know where Shaymin Sky Forme's cry can be downloaded? I have all of them in MP3s thanks to LegendaryPokemon.net, but last I checked (admittedly in January) Sky Forme wasn't in there—or anywhere else.

I think Marriland may have it. That said... I'm not sure what you're trying to do is entirely legal. :/

Can Abilities Change?

I'm playing Soulsilver and I want my togekiss to have serene grace instead of hustle, which is what togetic has now... If I evolve it, can it change? And if it doesn't, will bringing it up one level and then evlolving it work? (I did once but it didn't, so I reset). One of my friends told me it could but I wanted to make sure before wasting time with it. Thanks guys!

Re: Can Abilities Change?

No you can only do it via breeding. Only times when abilities will change is either in battle by another Pokemon's ability or leveling up, for example Starly > Staravia. If Togepi and Togetic have Hustle so will Togekiss.

I think Marriland may have it. That said... I'm not sure what you're trying to do is entirely legal. :/

Thanks for the reply, but if you mean Marilland's Pokédex, it doesn't seem to have it, as far as I can tell. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I can't see how this could be illegal if publishing and downloading ripped sprites is legal; neither Marilland nor Arty2, two bastions of the fandom lol, in any case don't have problems doing it.

Is there anywhere where Shaymin Sky Forme's cry can be found?

EDIT: Last time I'll ever say "lol", lol. I wasn't sarcastically demeaning Marilland or Arty2, which would be arrogant; I was laughing at my own usage of the word "bastion", which is funny.

Last edited:
Did you change the time or play on a different DS? He should definitely be there Wednesday.

I did change the time a few times (to grab Gym leaders to re-match) but the date on the game said Wednesday. I just checked the DS's date, and it's correct. Urgh. >__<

If an Aipom with Pick Up evolves into Ambipom, it will keep Pick Up, yes? So is the only way to get and Ambipom with Technician is to raise an Aipom with Run Away?

If an Aipom with Pick Up evolves into Ambipom, it will keep Pick Up, yes? So is the only way to get and Ambipom with Technician is to raise an Aipom with Run Away?

I had a problem with this. Yes an Aipom with Pickup will keep Pickup over Evoloution. Just pick one with Run Away :D

Personally, I say Lunatone. However, it all depends on your own preferences :)

Okay thanks, I asked because I have Electabuzz, Vaporeon, Mightyena, Roselia, Ninetales, and now that I've evolved my shellder into a cloyster I wanted to add it to my party and wasn't sure who to take out for Cloyster to have a spot in my party.

So here is my problem: I am trying to catch Shaymin on Platinum. I received Oak's Letter through the event the day I bought the game (I was quite lucky; it was the day right before the event ended.) I don't want Shaymin that bad, but since I got Oak's Letter basically by luck, I'd like to catch him. So. I have the letter. I just beat the elite four. I returned to Turnback cave and caught Giratina. I do not have the National Dex. Here is the problem. That Fat Guy in the cave (Victory Road) won't get out of the way so I can get to route 226(or whichever route). He just keeps talking about sizing me up. Do I have a glitchy game or is there some condition I haven't met? PLEASE HELP.

So here is my problem: I am trying to catch Shaymin on Platinum. I received Oak's Letter through the event the day I bought the game (I was quite lucky; it was the day right before the event ended.) I don't want Shaymin that bad, but since I got Oak's Letter basically by luck, I'd like to catch him. So. I have the letter. I just beat the elite four. I returned to Turnback cave and caught Giratina. I do not have the National Dex. Here is the problem. That Fat Guy in the cave (Victory Road) won't get out of the way so I can get to route 226(or whichever route). He just keeps talking about sizing me up. Do I have a glitchy game or is there some condition I haven't met? PLEASE HELP.

You need the National Dex because Shaymin isn't in the Sinnoh Dex.

Is there such thing as Pokemon that you receive from a trade from someone that can corrupt your game?

In HGSS, can you still find a Legendary Beast if youve encountered it, but it ran away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom