• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Who did you pick?

• Dialga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palkia

• Giratina

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when gamestop will open?

hello, I live in Oman (somewhere in Middle East) and couldn't get the Raikou event from Gamestop and I really need him that bad. I just want to know what is the best time to get connected to wifii.

Re: when gamestop will open?

I am pretty sure it's a NA/Canada only.

Re: when gamestop will open?

The beast event isn't a Wifi event. It's a local event. You have to go to a Gamestop to get it.

hey i have the japanese version of the new american events that are transferable to black and white so if i dont get the american ones will my japanese ones still unlock the things in the american black and white? Just wondering just in case i cant get to gamestop.

hey i have the japanese version of the new american events that are transferable to black and white so if i dont get the american ones will my japanese ones still unlock the things in the american black and white? Just wondering just in case i cant get to gamestop.
A JP Crown Beast/Celebi should still work with a foreign language game.

Okay. Thanks.

Edit: what is WEP key? My cousin have wi fi, so I try it on my DS, but it say "enter WEP key"
A WEP Key is basically a password to access the internet. Some providers stick it on the router, although one can change them. I'd say to ask your Aunt/Uncle/Cousin if they know it.

It did with the celebi and my soulsilver game so i hope so if anyone else has something to share it is greatly appreciated :)

Edit: what is WEP key? My cousin have wi fi, so I try it on my DS, but it say "enter WEP key"
WEP is a security system for Wifi networks. It's the only "secure" method for any Non-DSi-Enabled Games use Wifi and supported by DS/DSlite. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wired_Equivalent_Privacy

A WEP Key is a series of numbers and letters, that "encodes" your WiFi Messages. Your cousin or family should have or know how to find out how to find this. You will need to insert in your DS.

I said this on Serebii to a similar question:

Only Nintendo and Game Freak Employees know.

We can however can guess. We do know that each individual Beast will trigger this event once. You can't trade one around to activate the event on many games.

I'm going to say yes, based on Platinum and HeartGold SoulSilver and events. Mainly the USA Event with the Japanese game. Proof: See the video linked below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-B4w7RMVTk

Are the crowned beasts and movie 10 Celebi going to be on Wi Fi in the USA after Gamestop?

The chances of the Shiny Beasts being distributed on Wi-Fi are extremely low, since they weren't distributed that way in Japan. "Technically" I can't confirm or deny that they'll be distributed this way, but honestly? They won't.

Celebi, on the other hand, has a much greater chance since it *was* distributed by Wi-Fi in Japan, but nothing's confirmed yet.

Can i go to gamestop with 2 dew DS and 2 diffrent games to download the crown beats on or will i just look like a dumb-ass?

Can i go to gamestop with 2 dew DS and 2 diffrent games to download the crown beats on or will i just look like a dumb-ass?

Just mentioning that you won't need two DSes, just switch the games after you download the event to one of them.

But serious questions next time, okay?

Im sorry, its just ive never went and got a Event pokemon, so i dont know how it goes down.

Im sorry, its just ive never went and got a Event pokemon, so i dont know how it goes down.

Basically, on your games, just click Mystery Gift > Via Wireless. Your DS should pick up the signal fairly quickly, then it's just a matter of downloading it (which takes almost no time at all). You should be finished in no less than 2 minutes, and you don't have to talk to an employee or anything.

That's pretty much how it works. Fairly easy.

The First Half of this video explains how it works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-B4w7RMVTk

Just replace Shaymin with Gerbil, I mean, Beast/Celebi.

The latter half is Marriland showing off Shaymin. What he doesn't say is that if you don't have the Mystery Gift unlocked, you'll get it unlocked if you do have a Pokédex in DPPt. HGSS is Automaticly unlocked.

All you don't see is the Saving and loading of his games and the trade.

Oh so if you have Dpt and you go and all you have is a Pokedex, Mystery gift is automatically unlocked?
If you in range of the Signal, you start the game, it will show a message saying: "Mystery Gift Signal found," Then you hit "Mystery Gift" menu item, near the bottom, and then "Get Via Wireless."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom