• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emag Eht Nioj: Sign ups

Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
p4tOv.jpg

Banner stolen from here

Past Seasons of The Simpsons Mafia on Bulbagarden: 2011 2014

After the EPA’s attempt to destroy the town of Springfield, the town has more or less returned to their normal ways. However, this “normal” isn’t going to last very long. Underneath the Springfield Gorge, the very powerful of Springfield has once again decided to take over the town. It is up to the locals of Springfield to once again preserve the status quo.

Hey everyone! This is The Simpsons Mafia, the third one in The War Room hosted by myself (my second hosted game!) and @Sword Master. This 18-player, closed setup, non-OC game will obviously feature what we call “Mafia” taking over the town of Springfield with the possibility of ITPs. This game is may be considered a little bastard by some standards.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply. tl;dr: don’t be a jerk and play to win
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by the hosts.
3. No quoting long segments of your role PMs, real or otherwise. The hosts will decide what is considered long segments of your role PMs.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the hosts.
5. All claims, except for claiming what the hosts may have said in private, are allowed.
6. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have the right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
7. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
8. Submit and change your votes or actions on time! If you submit/change your vote or actions even one second after the deadline, it will not be counted or considered. If you will not submit a night action, please let the hosts know.
9. Dead players and non-players may post in the thread as long as it’s not game related.
10. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of the total players alive that target the one outcome.
11. If a draw in votes at the end of the phase happens, a No Lynch will occur.
12. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
13. No loophole abuse or finding.
14. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed by the hosts.
15. Vote with this structure VOTE: Sword Master. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: Pikochu or Unvote.
16. We will do our best to have the flavor text ready for the update but at the very minimum, let you know the results and postpone flavor text. Do what you will with the flavor text.
17. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the hosts! We are here and want to help you understand in-game mechanics and your role!
18. To show that you’ve read the rules, post anything that’s Simpsons related.
19. Have fun!

Da Citizens of Springfield (Players):
1. @MegaPod12 Otto Mann, Bus Driver, Lynched on Day 3
2. @Elementar
3. @Zexy Lisa Simpson, 3x Investigative JOAT, Nightkilled on Night 1
4. @Iteru @Cilantro
5. @swarla @Rainbow Cloud
6. @SoaringDylan
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @indigohex Homer Simpson, Town JOAT, Lynched on Day 2
9. @Pika_pika42
10. @returnofMCH @Kyriaki Fat Tony, 2x Strongman Godfather, nightkilled on Night 2
11. @Zachie
12. @Phagocyte
13. @Strike2610
14. @Rainbow Cloud Krusty the Clown, ITP Jester, WON THE GAME
15. @Lone_Garurumon Chief Wiggum, Insane Cop, Nightkilled on Night 2
16. @jackatlasred

Shelbyville residents (Subs):
1. @Doctor Floptopus

Five-fingered Springfielders (Advisors and MoD):

MoD: @Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
I'll sign up as a sub.
So, have any of you ever noticed, that "Yvan eht nioj", with the inflections that they give it in the song, will not actually reverse to "Join the navy" with the inflections they show in the episode?
EDIT (I'm allowed to do that if the game hasn't started yet right?): Do I understand correctly that we can name-claim in this game?

• Staff
EDIT (I'm allowed to do that if the game hasn't started yet right?): Do I understand correctly that we can name-claim in this game?

Nameclaiming is allowed. Roleclaiming is allowed. Claiming about what other players said is allowed. Claiming GODDAMNBOMB again when you're not @SoaringDylan is allowed.

Oh so if I were to join this and get bomb I'm the only one that can claim my role... That's funny.

So, have any of you ever noticed, that "Yvan eht nioj", with the inflections that they give it in the song, will not actually reverse to "Join the navy" with the inflections they show in the episode?

So I just rewatched that clip and I just noticed that. They used the spelling as a way to pronounce it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom