• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll go with the cop on this one

Vote: Indigohex

Honestly we should go for our next phase as that check still bothers me.

It sounds like town has a lot of informative roles. That's powerful.

Unless LG is lying to save a scum buddy, I guess we should trust them. But both are basically scum, so we should definitely lynch Kyriaki next.

Total number of votes requires for hammer has been reached. Update will come when I get home.[

Phase locked. Update pending/b]

Night 2: Beer Baron Wins in Landslide (indigohex lynched)

Day 2 Final Votals

indigohex: 9 (SoaringDylan, MegaPod12, Lone_Garurumon, Pika_Pika42, Phagocyte, Rainbow Cloud, JackAtlasRed, Zachie)
Kyriaki: 2 (Darthwolf13, Elementar)

Night 2: Beer Baron Wins in Landslide

An old law was discovered in the Springfield Charter that "spirituous beverages are hereby prohibited under penalty by catapault." Since then, prohibition has been enforced by dumping beer into the Springfield dump and building a wall through Springfield.

After the local speakeasy has been raided, Homer Simpson has been going crazy. "No beer make Homer something something..." they say.

At night, Homer was at the Springfield Dump loading the barrels into his car. However, he was discovered by the people who are trying to take down Springfield! The next day, Homer was tied up and loaded to the catapault.

Hello Indigohex

You are Homer Simpson, the lazy, ignorant protagonist of the Simpsons, although you have shown many times that you are caring and loving.

Since you are the main protagonist of the Simpsons, and have had many different jobs and roles during the course of the seasons, you are the JOAT. Your powers are 1x Vig, 1x Alignment Cop, and 1x doctor. These actions can only be used once and at night.

In short, you are the JOAT allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

IndigoHex has been catapaulted out of Springfield (lynched). IndigoHex was JOAT allied with the town of Springfield

In the town charter, it was discovered that the prohibition law was repealed shortly right after. However, the damage has been done.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 28 hours from now (Sat, July 15, 1AM PDT/8AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions recieved after the deadline will not be considered.

Countdown Timer

Another JOAT with cop... How strong are we? I'd expect mafia to be pretty strong as well.

I'm not too familiar with the Simpsons. Is Wiggum a possible candidate?

Another JOAT with cop... How strong are we? I'd expect mafia to be pretty strong as well.

I'm not too familiar with the Simpsons. Is Wiggum a possible candidate?
Well, it's me, so clearly he's possible. He's the chief of police and appears reasonably frequently. I suppose insane is reasonable with how generally incompetent he is. Seriously though enough is enough with the insane cops.

I think Garu is lying here. Already two people flipped town with investigative roles.

Also, if Garu is indeed an insane cop and he didn't know about it the first time, I need the hosts to announce this as a bastard game. Just because a certain thing is becoming common, it still remains bastard imo.

I think Garu is lying here. Already two people flipped town with investigative roles.

Also, if Garu is indeed an insane cop and he didn't know about it the first time, I need the hosts to announce this as a bastard game. Just because a certain thing is becoming common, it still remains bastard imo.
They did tho. Sword Master claims that it's 0.54331% bastard. Personally I'd say that insane cop is more bastard than that, but they have announced it bastard.

They did tho. Sword Master claims that it's 0.54331% bastard. Personally I'd say that insane cop is more bastard than that, but they have announced it bastard.
I'm willing to trust Garu for the time being. If he is indeed Chief Wiggum I can see it flipping as Bastard since he's a dumby in the show.

Check me tonight, and we'll be able to confirm whether or not your bastard or not depending on what you get. Since we already have a suspect courtesy of Darth we can go without a cop check tonight I think.

Ok then I can believe you. Also your character suits the role.

Town is full of investigative roles, Wonder what roles mafia have. Ninja is a sure possibility. I think a ninja killed Zexy.

Ok then I can believe you. Also your character suits the role.

Town is full of investigative roles, Wonder what roles mafia have. Ninja is a sure possibility. I think a ninja killed Zexy.
It's not impossible, especially with how many investigative roles we have, but who would fit?

Wow, for some reason D2 got counted as read but I didnt read it.
I got shocked by the vote switch, but it seems to be a cop check.

Alright listen up, this is what we should do.
Lone checks Zachie to discover if he is insane (still possible scum, but unlikely with the same reason as me being scum. The outing this early wouldn't happen as scum)
Doc protects Lone.
We lynch Kyriaki D2.

If something goes wrong in the cop results, either Lone si lying or MP is faking his bus to save Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom