• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 hours left in the night phase.

If you're not using your night action this phase, please send the hosts a PM that you're not using your night action so I could potentially end the phase early (Up to 6 hours early)

Day 3: Top Cop Surrenders to Jaw-Breaking Mafia, Godfather Mysteriously Shot (Kyriaki and Lone_Garurumon nightkilled)

Day 3: Top Cop Surrenders to Jaw-Breaking Mafia, Godfather Mysteriously Shot

After a "long" day of dealing with accusations of police conduct, Chief Wiggum made himself a large sub. When Wiggum attemmpted to take the first bite of his sandwich, his jaw was stuck in place. He couldn't talk. His trusty officers, Lou and Ed noticed that Wiggum couldn't move his jaw and quickly transported the chief to Springfield General Hospital.

In the emergency waiting area, Wiggum's jaws were still locked. Ed explained to the doctor, "He was taking a bite and his jaw locked." All of a sudden, Fat Tony appeared in the waiting room. Seeing his enemy's jaws being locked, Fat Tony put his fist in Wiggum's mouth to see it fits.

"I can put my entire jaw!" Fat Tony exclaims. Wiggum is struggling to speak. Ed and Luu took out their guns and the entire waiting room panics. However, Fat Tony took out a bigger gun and the other officers dropped their guns. Fat Tony sticks his fist into Wiggum's mouth to his throat, causing Wiggum to affixate.

Hello Lone Garurumon

You are Clancy Wiggum, you are the lazy, ignorant, and incompetent head of police of Springfield, You have little regard for public safety, and ignorant of Springfield's law.

Because of your job you are the cop, every night you may target player using check: player, and if successful you will learn of their alignment.

In short, you are the cop allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Hidden: You are insane cop. In alignment checks, you will return the opposite results from normal alignment checks. (Town will return Mafia align and vice versa).

Lone_Garurumon has been affixated at Springfield General Hospital (Nightkilled). Lone_Garurumon was insane cop allied with the town of Springfield

Fat Tony ran away from Springfield General. However, while running out, a shot came out of nowhere that was in Fat Tony's path.

Hello returnofMCH Kyriaki,

You are Fat Tony. You are very ruthless and the leader of the Springfield Mafia. You been behind several of Springfield's criminal enterprises which includes illegal gambling, cigarette smuggling, bootlegging, fraud and selling false IDs.

Since you are the leader of the Springfield Mafia, you are Godfather. In alignment checks, you will return as "town." Furthermore, due to your ruthlessness for kill, you are also a 2x strongman. This will modify the kill to bypass all protections. However, the kill can be traced to you instead.

In short, you are a Strongman Godfather allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia outnumber the town members of Springfield and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Kyriaki has been shot right outside of Springfield General Hospital (Nightkilled). Kyriaki was 2x Strongman Godfather allied with the Mafia of Springfield.

The town of Springfield is relieved that a threat is gone, even though it was by dumb luck. However, more threats loom for the town.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends about 48 hours from now (Mon, July 17, 1 AM PDT/8AM BST).

With 11 players left, 8 total votes are required for a hammer.

Countdown Timer

I knew I did right.

Hey guys. I'm the 1x Vigilante.
And well, now the Vanilla.

I shot kyriaki last night since I didn't trust them. I know lone was checking them but it was too high of a chance of him dying so decided to just take the shot.

So that means our insane cop was killed by the mafia. However, if our doctor did as he was told and protected Lone_Garurumon, that means our protection failed. That means the Mafia must obviously have a strongman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom