• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming!

I have a feeling the amnesiac flip wasn't just flavor. It might have been just that NOW, but I think it's related to an actual role.

This is not a run-of-the-mill game. I'll have to investigate the case of this amnesiac flip thoroughly.

max_cool_big.jpg

Wasn't this game started one or two slots smaller than planned? My assumption was that Abe was just the role they ended up cutting, and they threw him in as FT for the lulz.

Hi, I confirm my role.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Last edited:
Hi, I confirm my role.

Not to mini-mod or anything, but I see that you edited that post. I saw both the before and after of that post so I know you just put the vote in, but Mafia games have a rule about not editing (stuff for formatting quotes or something is ok) or deleting your posts. If you have something extra to add to the game, just make another post, that's ok here.

Not to mini-mod or anything, but I see that you edited that post. I saw both the before and after of that post so I know you just put the vote in, but Mafia games have a rule about not editing (stuff for formatting quotes or something is ok) or deleting your posts. If you have something extra to add to the game, just make another post, that's ok here.
Hi. I wasn't sure about that rule. But my vote stands.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud because I just don't trust him as a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom