• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is RNG.
What's up with the RNG joke, Zachie and Miller? :)
Unvote: SoaringDylan

Vote: indigohex
I'd appreciate some more words from you than just that. Two huge joke wagons happened and one was yours.

Honestly this was a kinda strange joke vote sequence. It might give us much more info than your regular joke votes in the future, though, so it's not bad.

I'd appreciate some more words from you than just that. Two huge joke wagons happened and one was yours.

Honestly this was a kinda strange joke vote sequence. It might give us much more info than your regular joke votes in the future, though, so it's not bad.
indigohex seemed kind of serious with his vote on me and looked like he was trying to start a wagon so I took my joke vote off Dylan and put a pressure vote on indigo instead.

Double post, but I kinda agree with the folks above. indigohex took his vote pretty seriously. If the moderators are the good angels they are told to act, we have no reason to fear them. Unlike the others who then unvoted and claimed it was just a joke. indigohex didn't, so ima have to imply that he is either suspicious of the moderators or trying to draw attention away from the other Mafia scum.

Vote: indigohex

Not a fan of how quickly the votes pile up on indigohex.

indigo's jokevote might have not been natural but they're new to the game.

Day 1: Update 2 Public Votals

indigohex: 4 (Rainbow Cloud, Zachie, Phagocyte, MegaPod12)
Rainbow Cloud: 2 (SoaringDylan, IndigoHex)

Day 1 ends in a little more than 24 hours from now. Countdown Timer

Hammer will not be in affect until Tuesday, July 11th (1AM PDT/8AM BDT). That is about 10 minutes from this post.

With 16 players alive, it takes 11 total votes for hammer to happen.

We are currently looking for a sub in this game. @Doctor Floptopus gets first priority for subbing.

Begin the Electric Hammer
New to the game or not, indigohex's decision was pretty band-wagony. I think it would be our best interest to lynch him, as he hasn't said much (although he could just be busy). I'd prefer us pressuring him into saying more with our votes. Perhaps he can clear up his name, but as of now, his terrible reasoning makes him a likely candidate to be a scum.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rsk1quUps0

Day 1: Update 2 Public Votals

indigohex: 4 (Rainbow Cloud, Zachie, Phagocyte, MegaPod12)
Rainbow Cloud: 2 (SoaringDylan, IndigoHex)

Day 1 ends in a little more than 8 hours from now. Countdown Timer

With 16 players alive, it takes 11 total votes for hammer to happen.

@Kyriaki will be subbing in for @returnofMCH effective immediately. Please confirm in-thread.

sleep-important.jpg

Just found this headline.

Oh man experts, also I can see why we have this wagon on indigo going and his no response is worrying. Although I do have to say the people who turned the indigo hex vote into a thing are suspicious themselves. I think maybe giving a few pressure votes would of been fine but 4 right away worries me.

On another point I do want a lynch and won't stop this for anyone's sake. Unless people suddenly want to leave. I'll vote as soon as that happens.

As for everyone else hello I'm Jack.

Also can I have some peanut butter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom