• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post, but VOTE: ZACHIE

For buddying with Rainbow Cloud.
indigohex seemed kind of serious with his vote on me and looked like he was trying to start a wagon so I took my joke vote off Dylan and put a pressure vote on indigo instead.

and i helped!
Zachie helped another player. Agreeing with an opinion is one thing, but helping is a different matter.

I'm not overly comfortable with day 1 lynches to begin with.
Slightly off topic, but D1 lynches are actually super useful. a) without them you're basically giving scum the first move and b) they give you a considerable amount of information on the people who were or were not involved.

Slightly off topic, but D1 lynches are actually super useful. a) without them you're basically giving scum the first move and b) they give you a considerable amount of information on the people who were or were not involved.
Another way to look at that is you're giving scum an advantage. You have a chance of killing off a townie & lessening the gap between us and then, and then they have a chance to kill off someone else.

Another way to look at that is you're giving scum an advantage. You have a chance of killing off a townie & lessening the gap between us and then, and then they have a chance to kill off someone else.
And you're saying that it would be better to give them the first move, while we have next to nothing to go on thanks to the fact that we have very few actual actions to work from?

And you're saying that it would be better to give them the first move, while we have next to nothing to go on thanks to the fact that we have very few actual actions to work from?
1 death is better than 2, and it gives our people with night actions a chance to check out things and rule a few people out. If we do a rando lynch d1 we run the risk of accidentally lynching someone important.

He had a solid plan of action to get to the bottom of something, I was simply applying extra pressure to get there quicker. If you want to vote me for that, sure. :p

UNVOTE: indigohex

I'm not overly comfortable with day 1 lynches to begin with.
Unvoting aftet 1 pressure vote? Jeez, what role are you afraid of losing.

1 death is better than 2, and it gives our people with night actions a chance to check out things and rule a few people out. If we do a rando lynch d1 we run the risk of accidentally lynching someone important.
This has been the debate of the ages. There is no distinct yes or no. It's all based on the players, or sometimes, even luck.

An inactive only hurts the town and he does seem really suspicious so I can't blame everyone for voting him

But now, this.
Unvote: indigohex

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
This is interesting.

UNVOTE Rainbow Cloud

But now, this.
This is interesting.

UNVOTE Rainbow Cloud
Actually, looking at the vote count. RC is just going for a nolynch. We'll have to see what indigo flips as that willnl give us great info on this.

Unvoting aftet 1 pressure vote? Jeez, what role are you afraid of losing.
My reasoning for unvoting is explained in my later posts, and you even quoted one of them yourself. Not afraid of losing anything, simply practicing my dislike of day 1 votes since the pressure didn't seem to do anything anyway.

My reasoning for unvoting is explained in my later posts, and you even quoted one of them yourself. Not afraid of losing anything, simply practicing my dislike of day 1 votes since the pressure didn't seem to do anything anyway.
You might've explained it later as not liking day 1 votes. I'm just saying we shouldn't forget about it. It might be more then you make it out to be.

Night 1: Gabbo Fabbo! Krusty Rusty! (Rainbow Cloud gets lynched)

Offical Day 1 Votals

Rainbow Cloud: 3 (SoaringDylan, IndigoHex, Rainbow Cloud)
indigohex: 2 (Phagocyte, MegaPod12)
Zachie: 1 (Kyriaki)

Night 1: I will have Flavor Text Ready soon.

I will have Flavor Text Ready soon.

Rainbow Cloud has been lynched!

Hello Rainbow Cloud

You are Krusty the clown (real name Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky) the cynical, wacky, and burnt out clown who is adored by the children of Springfield with you own TV show The Krusty the Clown show.

Because of your job you are the jester, and to win you must be lynched in a day phase.

In short, you are the jester allied with yourself. You win when you are lynched.

Rainbow Cloud was Krusty the Clown! Rainbow Cloud was jester allied with himself.

Rainbow Cloud has won the game!

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 24 hours from now (Thur, July 13, 1AM PDT/8AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

Countdown Timer

Last edited:
That vote did not count because that was submitted after the deadline. By rule #8, all votes and changes to votes need to be submitted by the end of the day in order to count.
Ah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom