• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Cloud.
I'm not gonna lie though, regardless of what may have started it, Indigohex not responding is still fishy.
@indigohex you did seem abnormally serious about your vote, and did not show up to give any explanation beyond "It's strategic". Please explain why you made that vote and were so serious about it.

Zachie helped another player. Agreeing with an opinion is one thing, but helping is a different matter.
Agreeing with an opinion only to look good without acting towards it is a bad thing.
Helping by actually acting based on it and taking a clear stance is good.
1 death is better than 2, and it gives our people with night actions a chance to check out things and rule a few people out. If we do a rando lynch d1 we run the risk of accidentally lynching someone important.
I disagree with you, bro, but that's been a debate among townies for ages.
Unvoting aftet 1 pressure vote? Jeez, what role are you afraid of losing.
He unvoted after 2 more votes which brought the wagon to 4.

GG RC! I'm actually glad this happened, at least we didn't mislynch, Jester won't be causing us problems later on, you won the same way I did in U-Pick... but wow I didn't expect you to sub back in.
Well, that didn't give us any info at all.
It took an anti-town indep out, though. We couldn't have known what info indigo's lynch would've given us.

Congrats RC and welcome back.

Indigohex seemed suspicious to me but I refrained from voting as a wagon had already started building and I didn't wish to mount even more pressure on them.

But they didn't show up for defence yet the wagon shifted away from them, which is making me more suspicious about them.

Also, need to give a look at the people who voted/unvoted and the circumstances surrounding their decisions.

Although my previous votes weren't serious, I do think indigohex's vote was a bit suspicious, I also think the bandwagon that formed on him came about really quickly as well.

I guess it did come rather quickly. But @indigohex 's lack of activity could either mean he just completely forgot about this mafia game, or that he is purposefully staying quiet.
It's sorta funny how his vote managed to lynch an independent. He wouldn't have know if past-RC was a town or independent, so if he really is scum, past-RC would just be an enemy to him.
Also "it's strategic" isn't an excuse to jump on a joke bandwagon.

I'll give you your role PM. Confirm once you have your role PM.

Day 2:Moanin' Lisa Blues (Zexy nightkilled)

Day 2: Moanin' Lisa Blues

<Flavor Text coming soon>

Zexy has been nightkilled. He was...

You are Lisa Simpson, the middle child and most intelligent of the Simpson family and perhaps all of Springfield. With you high intellect and you being different from most of Springfield, not everyone in Springfield automatically understand you. Sometimes, you wonder if anyone ever understand you. You value intellectualism and skepticism, even if that means going against the crowd.

Because of your intellectualism and your willingness you examine, you are 3x investigator. Each night, you may do the combination of the following roles up to three times total in this game:

Role Cop: You may investigate the role of a player by sending the hosts Role Check: [player]

Alignment Cop: You may investigate the alignment of a player by sending the hosts Alignment Check: [player]

Name Cop: You may investigate the name of the character of a player by sending the hosts Name Check: [player]

Tracker: You may investigate which player(s) that your target has visited but not what actions were being performed that your target has performed on the visited player(s) by sending the hosts Track: [player]

Watcher: You may investigate a target that the player(s) have visited that target but not what actions were being performed at that your target has been performed on by sending the hosts Watch: [player]

In addition, since a sibling to your very bratty brother Bart Simpson, you have access with you brother that you can chat with. You know that your brother, Bart, is town despite his "abnormal" behavior. Therefore, you are mason to Bart Simpson.

In short, you are Mason 3x JOAT Investigator allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Zexy has been night killed! Zexy was Lisa Simpson! Zexy was Mason 3x JOAT Investigator allied with the town of Springfield.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends 47 hours from now (Sat, July 15, 12PM PDT/8AM BST). Hammering, with 14 players alive, requires 9 votes.

I would recommend that the mason partner outs himself.

Also, this is so predictable. I watched Zexy last night, expecting him to be killed and he had 1 visitor, Kyriaki.
Vote: Kyriaki

D'oh.
Best of luck to town, specifically my mason bro :D I'll be rooting for you
Thanks Piko and Sword for letting me play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom