• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Logo_zps33ad758b.jpg

Prologue

It was a cool Summer evening. Homer was sleeping in his hammock, Marge was watering the plants, Flanders and his boys were enjoying some unflavored ice-cream on the lawn when a shiny, black car screeched to a halt. One of the doors began to slowly open. Something heavy was pushed from it, it hit the ground with a thud. Quick as a flash the door was slammed shut again and the car drove off as quickly as it had arrived. Those that had been witness began to tentatively walk towards the scene. With each step they took the realization began to take hold. They were about to become faced with a dead body.

ned-flanders-scream.gif
Welcome to Simpsons Mafia. The game is a closed-setup consisting of 21 players in total. If the game struggles to fill up I may cut the numbers to speed up the starting process. Please read the rules carefully before signing up to play.

Rules

12919503donut-2-jpg_zps58d35ade.png
No nameclaiming! Roleclaiming is permitted as usual.

I encourage healthy debate but keep it civil.

Screenshots are permitted, real or faked, however this does not apply to your Role PM or any PM that has been sent from me, to you. All PMs sent by you to other players, Skype conversations and self-made Quicktopic convos can be shared in thread.

Do not screenshot or directly quote parts of your role PM!

Be active, a player who does not contribute in thread will be warned after two phases, if further inactivity continues into the next phase, you may be subbed out. Contributing outside of the thread via QT or PMs does not count as your activity level is measured via your presence in the thread.

The standard [Vote: Name][Unvote: Name] system is used in this game. Don't forget to bold your votes! If you like you can choose to [Vote: No Lynch]. If the votes are tied between a lynch and a no lynch situation, no one will be lynched that day.

Day phases will last 48hrs and Night phases will last 24hrs. Updates will take place around 1am GMT. If for any reason I am unable to update on time, I will try to let you know in advance.

I must be privy to all outside communication. If you PM other players, send a copy to me each time. If you create a Skype chat, add me to it (crackfox91) and if you want to create a QT for yourself and other players to talk in, you are free to do so as long as I am sent the link to it.

After death you are permitted to make one last post in thread. This should be to say your goodbyes and wish your team well, nothing more. Also, please refrain from liking posts after your death until the game has finished.

I reserve the right to add or changes rules at any point during the game.

I think that’s about it. Any questions, feel free to ask. Have fun!​

Players:
1 @Oswin; Died N4: (Chief Wiggum) Town Cop
2 @Midorikawa; Died D5: (Barney Gumble) Town Drunk
3 @Mijzelffan; Died N1: (Moe Sizlack) Town Bomb
4 @Leggo; WINNER (Louie) Mafia Rolecop
5 @Beck; @Peeko; Lost Endgame (Mr. Burns) Town x1 Deathproof
6 @HumanDawn; WINNER (Fat Tony) Mafia Godfather/Converter
7 @Neonsands; Lost Endgame (Dr.Hibbert) Town Doctor
8 @Froakie; Died N3: (Maggie Simpson) Town Vigilante
9 @Life; @Kyriaki; Died N5: (Marge Simpson) Town Vanilla
10 @RainbowSkittles; WINNER (Abe Simpson) Mafia Double Voter
11 @Kyriaki; Died N2: (Homer Simpson) Town Vanilla
12 @Darrman; WINNER (Legs) Mafia Roleblocker
13 @Hippowdon; Lynched D4: (Lisa Simpson) Town Conversion Cop
14 @GastlyGibus; Lost Endgame (Bart Simpson) Town Miller
15 @No Lynch; Lynched D3: (Ned Flanders) Town Restless Spirit
16 @Flaze; @Forgotten; Lost Endgame (Milhouse Van Houten) Town Lightning Rod

Phase Changes
Day 1: Vote Quimby
Night 1: Fat Chance
Day 2: No Moe Suffering
Night 2: Cut Every Corner
Day 3: Homercide
Night 3: Ned Dead Redemption
Day 4: Die Young
Night 4: Smart Kill
Day 5: Cop Out
Night 5: Mustn't Gumble
END GAME

This game is now over. @HumanDawn; @Leggo; @Darrman; and @RainbowSkittles; have won the game for the Mafia!

Last edited:
Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Sign Ups 26/07/14

In please!

I hope I'm Milhouse

I'll play!

I'd like to join, please. :D

I'll play, CF!

Sure!

willing to sub

I'll play

Would love to join~

I would like to play

Sign me up, please.

I wanna join!

You know what, I'm going to join this game, if you'll have me! It's been awhile since I've played a Mafia, I only hope my logic sense has improved since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom