• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14

Vote: Oswin

Because you're #1!

VOTE: Midorikawa

Because you're number 2!

vote: oswin

and now the votes are tied up nice and cleanly.

vote: HumanDawn

He voted Midorikawa for a similar reason as Beck's joke vote when he could have had other reasons

Vote: Mijzelffan

Establishing balance? Are you against a day one lynch you seem suspicious how do we know we can trust you 0/10 stars.
Oh, and also we have no leads as of just yet and you're the War Room person that I remember the most out of this group. It's been awhile.

VOTE: Mr. Burns. He has to be up to something!

Vote: Mijzelffan

Establishing balance? Are you against a day one lynch you seem suspicious how do we know we can trust you 0/10 stars.
Oh, and also we have no leads as of just yet and you're the War Room person that I remember the most out of this group. It's been awhile.

You sure are trying hard to justify a joke/random vote. Guilty conscience?

If this game becomes another that fixates upon the meaning of joke votes I'll think I'll have a breakdown.

That said I'm not going to place a vote yet because it's still pretty early in this phase.

Role received.

@Midorikawa; You voted for yourself. Can't tell if joking or serious.

Going to hold of on casting my vote. Hopefully something big will occur in the next day.

I've learned that here, no lynching day 1 is very scummy and that fact alone is enough proof I'm scum. So I'm not going to nl, no matter how much I want to here.

Based on the stuff that's already happened, I'm going to Vote: Kyriaki for voting HumanDawn for absolutely no reason, and Kryiaki's vote doesn't seem to be a joke vote.

I'll stick my foot in the door now.

If we all wait for something to happen, nothing will happen. This passive playstyle is annoying. There is no harm done in voting for another player randomly.

@Oswin: Joke votes start the conversation!

UNVOTE: Mr. Burns (joke)
VOTE: Oswin (serious)

unvote: oswin

Let's not bandwagon oswin day 1 for jokevotes again please.

vote: gastlygibus
@GastlyGibus; I find you suspicious, I'd like to hear your defense.

@Mijzelffan; I'd like to hear an accusation before I can begin to defend myself. Can't really defend myself if there's nothing to defend against.

Why exactly do you find me suspicious? Midori came and voted herself for no reason. I asked her if that was a joke or if she was being serious. I suspect she might have done so to stir up discussion, but I asked her just in case.

I'll sign up as a sub.

Vote: Beck

You say that you're going to wait for now, and then continue to say "this passive playstyle is annoying". I donut understand.

@Darrman; Why the vote on me?
@Mijzelffan; u wot m8 no one voted me for joke votes, u dizzy blud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom