• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14

I sorta agree with you but if we haven't lynched anyone yet than aren't we being cautious by that? and if you want us to hit a mafia member this time, its day 3 some power role should be able to step forward and start well informed lynch by now.

Vote:Leggo

Would really like to see what you have to say
Since we really haven't gotten somewhere during the last day phase due to inactivity (maybe because of the school starting), we need to get somewhere during this phase.
its day 3 some power role should be able to step forward and start well informed lynch by now.
Keep in mind the risks of a power role claiming publicly in-thread since the mafia might target them next, so I wouldn't be surprised if the power roles are keeping a low profile in order to not be the next NK.

To get somewhere, I'm going to:
Vote: No Lynch (the player; not the term or the beach)
due to the fact that he did not answer Kyriaki's questions maybe because he didn't have time to or he avoided answering them.

Since Kyriaki was just NK'd, it could be possible that Kyriaki was coming on to No Lynch, so to avoid further investigation from Kyriaki, No Lynch may have decided to get rid of Kyriaki.

Either that or it could be just a coincidence that Kyriaki, the one questioning No Lynch's actions, was NK'd.

@RainbowSkittles; why vote Leggo (if you are trying to get him to talk because of inactivity) when Oswin and Froakie are just as useless right now? I skimmed through the thread just now and Oswin hasn't said a word and Froakie's biggest contribution was agreeing with someone and voting with them and what stands out about Leggo vs other inactive players?

Keep in mind the risks of a power role claiming publicly in-thread since the mafia might target them next, so I wouldn't be surprised if the power roles are keeping a low profile in order to not be the next NK.

I didn't exactly mean claim in thread but some other method of town progression other than just throwing out names and trying to start something would work mainly because throwing out names hasn't worked so far.

@RainbowSkittles; why vote Leggo (if you are trying to get him to talk because of inactivity) when Oswin and Froakie are just as useless right now? I skimmed through the thread just now and Oswin hasn't said a word and Froakie's biggest contribution was agreeing with someone and voting with them and what stands out about Leggo vs other inactive players?

Well I can easily bring them into it too
@Froakie; @Oswin;

What do you think of the current situation?

@Froakie; @Oswin;

I think if we are going to lynch off another thrown out name if has to at least be someone who isn't helping the town like the two above.

@Froakie; @Oswin;

Well you could have answered the question asked instead of just diverting the attention onto others for one.

I have had a lot of overtime at work but I'll give the thread a re-read and post what I think a little later.

@Oswin; Was that addressed to me or rainbow?

Stating it another thread, but just an fyi, my time on Bulba will be slim due to my semester starting, so I won't be able to post a lot here.

That said, I will be joining Leggo and Vote: No Lynch.

I am pleased that though another one of us is down, it wasn't, like, the cop/doctor/other significant power role. And I am sorry that I have been forgetting about this and being too lazy to actually end up writing anything.
That said, I don't really know what I can say to avert false suspicion away from me. I've double-checked the rules to confirm that this is okay, so here goes. I'm not that worried about dying, even though I'll lose, because my power is that if I die, I can still converse in the thread, while having no technical effect on the gameplay. I will say, that I am not afraid of death, but I am determined to help get the scum eliminated.

I'm not that worried about dying, even though I'll lose, because my power is that if I die, I can still converse in the thread, while having no technical effect on the gameplay. I will say, that I am not afraid of death, but I am determined to help get the scum eliminated.
I see. I don't see a reason to lynch No Lynch with a claim like that.

Unvote: No Lynch (the player; not the term or the beach)

Your very shifty no lynch I don't like it

Vote:No Lynch(the player)

Claiming restless spirit doesn't make you a restless spirit though? I'm trying to think who in the Simpsons could be that role. Bleeding gums murphey, who else is dead? Maude? They're still not ~spirits~ or anything, although there are many characters in the Simpsons so I'm probably forgetting the obvious.

Hippo I don't think I've played any games with you... have you heard of the restless spirit role? Maybe it's a bit unfair to jump on your lynch if you haven't heard it before.. sorry if you have!

Claiming restless spirit doesn't make you a restless spirit though? I'm trying to think who in the Simpsons could be that role. Bleeding gums murphey, who else is dead? Maude? They're still not ~spirits~ or anything, although there are many characters in the Simpsons so I'm probably forgetting the obvious.

Hippo I don't think I've played any games with you... have you heard of the restless spirit role? Maybe it's a bit unfair to jump on your lynch if you haven't heard it before.. sorry if you have!

I'm pretty sure it is the role where after you die you stick around for the next phase and your role is shown to every one am I right?

Yeah that's correct, do you think that's a scummy claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom