• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14

Yeah that's correct, do you think that's a scummy claim?

Yes in a way I do think it is because the only way he can prove his role is by dying.

Well that can be said for all roles pretty much...

But I'm not afraid of death, is the main point that statement proved. Now who else has been acting strangely...

The thing I don't like the most about no lynch is that he claimed when he had only 1 vote on him and why should you be afraid of getting killed when your role's only power is based off getting killed?

Votes locked. Update pending.

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 3: Ned Dead Redemption 21/08/14

"Oh Lord, please look over our town and keep us safe...and please watch over The Simpson family...and Homer? If you're up there..well, I miss you neighborino"

Ned wiped a tear from his face and walked out of the church. The sunlight burned his eyes as he staggered on to the road, still teary. It was then when it happened.

PHRRRUUUUUUUM

Passersby witnessed the whole thing. They ran over to his body to check for signs of life. The car pulled up nearby. Out of it emerged some familiar faces, all panicked and guilt ridden. Reverend Lovejoy had heard the commotion and ran out of the church. He was the first to get to Ned. He listened to his chest and held his wrist, hoping to feel a pulse. Nothing...

Some time after

God_The_Simpsons_zps078fa793.png

"Ned"

Ned: "Diddly..doodly"

"Ned, it's me, God"

Ned: "God? It's really you? Then this must be heaven?"

God: "Yeah, kind of. It's actually Purgatory"

Ned: "PERGATORY!...Why God? What have I done to deserve this punishment?"

God: "Punishment?, Ned you were about the only person in Springfield who believed in me. Even your church pastor wasn't sure.
This town needs you Ned. You have to watch over them, your friends"

Ned: "But, I don't understand, isn't that your job?"

God: "Err..I have lots of jobs.."

Ned: "Then why didn't you just save me, why did you let me die"

God: "Well about that, I was going too but I got held up...so now you're stuck in Purgatory. It's not ideal but it is God's will so.."

Ned: "I understand. Thank you Lord for giving me this second chance. I'll watch over Springfield, my friends, Rodd and Todd. I wont leave them, not while the Town is in danger"

Ned_as_an_angel_in_the_title_sequence_zps386ea65f.png

Dear No Lynch, You are Ned Flanders

Flanders_zpsa17b38b9.png

The God loving neighbour of the Simpsons. You are extremely religious and take your beliefs very seriously and if/when your time comes to an end, God will surely reward you for a lifetime of dedication and praise. As such you will become a Restless Spirit. Sent back to Earth at God's will to help your friends however you can.

After you death you may continue to post in the thread as normal. You are no longer an active player so your presence no longer contributes to the Town’s numbers. You are no longer permitted to communicate outside of the thread in any capacity, nor are players permitted to contact you outside of thread. As you are technically already dead, you are no longer touchable by other players.

You are allied with the Town. The Town will win if/when all Mafia are eliminated.​

No Lynch was lynched but can continue to post in thread. The ability to vote or communicate with players outside of the thread has been taken from him

It is now Night 3. You may start sending in your night actions. This phase will end at approximately 1am GMT on the 22/08/14. 13/16 players remain.

1 @Oswin;
2 @Midorikawa;
4 @Leggo;
5 @Beck;
6 @HumanDawn;
7 @Neonsands;
8 @Froakie;
9 @Life;
10 @RainbowSkittles;
12 @Darrman;
13 @Hippowdon;
14 @GastlyGibus;
15 @No Lynch;
16 @Flaze;

I had a post, but it was too late.

Also, yay, you know I was telling the truth now! Even though I'm dead...

wow I'd say I didn't see that one coming but he claimed. But I wasn't expecting him to get lynched even though I voted for him

There were no other votes except the ones against me, and the voters were Life and you, Hippowdon, after Leggo backed out due to the claim.

Side note YAY I don't have to worry about seeming scummy anymore! Even though I'm dead...

Shoot. I was meaning to come back and un-vote, but alas, I didn't have the time. Sorry, No Lynch.

I think I know who I will be voting for next phase, but I'll have to wait and see how the night plays out.

Confirmed :)

I'll read over the thread to catch up.

Announcement Forgotten will being taking the place of @Flaze;

Ninja'd

Next phase update will take place in 1hr 30mins.

Uh oh two no-lynches than a lynch on No-Lynch :eek: (Even though that's unfortunate I can't be the only one who finds this funny)

So far I've been kinda suspicious about how much some players are grabbing at a reason to lynch. That's the only real thing I've observed.

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14

3061.jpg

Maggie lay awake in her crib listening to sound of her mother weeping in the other room. It had been like this since the cops came to the door and broke the news of Homer's death. She stood on her toes and tried with all her might to reach the top of the crib. After a short struggle, finally she managed the bring down the gate, then she slid from the crib on to the floor with a thud.

She was about to crawl all the way to her mum and dad's room to comfort Marge when she heard whispering coming from outside her window. She stopped and listened for a moment before crawling over to investigate. She climbed up a chest of drawers, using the drawers to make stairs. When she reached the top she had the view she needed. Three men stood, exchanging heated words. Maggie was sure she recognized their faces. A bright light startled her, it was the reflection of a gun in the moonlight. She jumped back to the floor, tripping and hurting her knees on the way down. Injured she made her way over to her toy box and opened the lid. She pulled out toy after toy, throwing them behind her shoulder until they formed a big pile. As she got down to the bottom she pulled out a sweater and laid it on the floor where she unwrapped it. Inside was a black pistol. Holding this big gun in her tiny hands she struggled back over to the window. Reaching the top once again she opened the window using all her baby strength. The men were still standing in the same spot, Maggie didn't have a plan as she stood watching them, nervously sucking her pacifier.

Just then, a bird flew out of a nearby tree, scaring her and and causing the men to look up. She was spotted.

The colour drained from her youthful face as she saw the three men looking back at her. Her jaw dropped in horror, her pacifier leaving her mouth and falling to the floor. The largest man walked over to where it landed and picked it up.

"Look boys, a baby!"

"Aww, adorable. What are you doing up this late, sweetheart? Isn't she cute Boss?"

She saw the men reach into their pockets. She knew what they were looking for. Maggie brought the gun from behind her back but before she had chance to use it, it was over.

"She was cute"​

Dear Froakie, You are Maggie Simpson

Maggie_Simpson_zps4ec3a55a.png

You are the youngest Simpson, still very much dependent on your mother. You have yet to master walking or talking but this doesn’t stop you from getting up to mischief. You are particularly skilled with firearms having used a gun before. If you needed to use it again to protect your family and friends, you would. As such you are a x1 Vigilante.

At any point during the game you may PM me with the name of the player you’d like to take out, using the phrase [Shoot: Name] This person will be killed instantly and their death will be announced in the following phase update.

You are allied with the Town. The Town will win if/when all Mafia are eliminated.​

Froakie was killed. She was allied with the Town.

It is now Day 4. You may start voting. This phase will end at approximately 1am GMT on the 24/08/14. 12/16 players remain.

VOTE: Hippowdon

The fact that he voted No lynch after he claimed rather than questioning just strikes me as suspicious. Restless spirit doesn't count towards town numbers and thus is still a good lynch. And his reasoning afterwards basically became that he could be fakeclaiming.

aw, thanks for letting me play crackfox, sorry I wasn't very active - good luck town!

Alright, so nothing of really substance has been said at all. Actually there has been a post here and there, but nothing real major. That's a true shame. I know I'm no one to talk, but it isn't exclusively the hosts job to make people active. Everyone needs to press and bring people back into the thread. Otherwise, you give the mafia a free win like what is happening now.

So, starting from the top:
@Oswin; @Beck;

I'd like to hear your thoughts, on well, anything.

We now have a mislynch under our belts, as well as no lynches pushed. Do you think the people behind these votes meant well or what?

i understand people are busy, but we need something to go off of where :)

Vote: Hippowdon

Your actions have been unusual and really suspicious with the whole restless spirit stuff, so for now I'll vote you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom