• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia - The End... (12/9/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins...

@Tsutarja: I dont see why would you not claim to me. Last time I collected roles only the mafia was lynched.

@初音ミク ; I have not played a lot of mafia games, especially not with you. How do I know I can trust you?

Why don't you want a lynch?

EDIT: Unvote: Sourcandy

We'll see whether she speaks truth or not.

Last edited:

@Iteru:
[video=youtube;j5-yKhDd64s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s[/video]
======================================================================
@others: I'm claiming Kent Brockman the reporter. I was planning on clearing myself tonight and get a mass claim tomorrow, but it looks like this wont happen unless I survive. I'm just asking for a chance to help the town. just one chance that's all I'm asking for.I would appreciate if the doctor could protect me tonight, please dont let the same thing that happen on BiB to repeat because, there might be no reviver in this game. and the cop, check Iteru or Aestivate since both of them are not acting normally.
ts

You stuck your neck out on a no lynch with no reasoning, and you only decided to roleclaim to the town after I questioned why you would so willingly tell me it yet not the town, and even then I had to mention it several times for you to do so. You didn't even claim Kent Brockman!

So yeah, my vote stays.

Last edited:

Hmmm...

Considering Brockman's reporter role is still relatively village, I'm sticking with my guns. The last thing we want is to accidentally kill off the bodyguard/doctor first day, as that is always bad news for the village. Regardless, I have seen a couple of games where the reporter was scum.

Considering numbers, let's assume there's 4 mafia in each side and a wolf. We've got roughly 2/3 chance of killing a villager, and among that village kill there's about a 20% chance we kill a high tier power role like inspector or doctor. I'm one for keeping the no lynch until we have a clean villager.

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins

GengarEatBanana, you are... Millhouse!

The best friend of Bart and the host of Simpson Mafia, you're pretty cool... Yeh, I'll leave it at that.

You can't be killed, but if you just happen to do, and there's only like a 0000000000.1 chance of that, all hell breaks loose. Like seriously, shit hits the fan.

A 0000000000.1 chance, that translates to a good 10%. I'm totally willing to take that chance. Just to see what happens :3

vote: GengarEatBanana

Since such a term I have not encountered before, I shall ask, what do you mean by a wolf.

You stuck your neck out on a no lynch with no reasoning, and you only decided to roleclaim to the town after I questioned why you would so willingly tell me it yet not the town, and even then I had to mention it several times for you to do so. You didn't even claim Kent Brockman!

So yeah, my vote stays.
[video=youtube;WViDaq9j910]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WViDaq9j910[/video]

here I claimed to you:
zlxhqe.jpg

and your responce was:
NewPicture1.jpg

and because I have enough information to say this: Iteru is mafia.
unvote:no lynch
vote:iteru

sourcandyclaim.png

funny since I have 0 skills at manipulating images.

Vote: No lynch.

Because we don't have much information yet and I can't tell if Sourcandy or Iteru are mafia are not.

Whilst I notice that Miku Hatsune has not forwarded her PM to GengarEatBanana, I feel compelled to Vote: Iteru, because honestly that's a bad fake.

This is exciting! Who to belieeeveee
I'm going to tentatively Vote: Iteru because his picture file was a .png.
Don't ask me how that is relevant :I

Last edited:

Since such a term I have not encountered before, I shall ask, what do you mean by a wolf.
a wolf is another name for the mafia. Some people also refer to wolf to independents that have to be the last one standing killing both the mafia and the town in order to win. Piggy's role on X-men mafia could be an example of such a role.
Raven Darkholme, a.k.a. Mystique.

Mystique.jpg

You're a shapeshifter, almost as old as your sometimes lover, sometimes mortal enemy Wolverine, but not quite. You spent the entire 20th Century searching for ways to hone your skills as an assassin. You don't like taking orders from no one. You've already recruited members to form your own Brotherhood, but you don't want Magneto's bloodhounds or the X-Men to stand in your way, so you're gonna kill them all.

Each night phase, you can use your shapeshifting skills to infiltrate a base and kill one person. Just send me a PM during the night phase saying Kill: (Insert player's name).

You are allied with yourself, you win if you kill everybody.

This is exciting! Who to belieeeveee
why would a towny need to fake information to incriminate another player?

To view what was hidden, a simple change was made, one colour replace that anyone could do, and if you wish to then please do, to reveal a surprise, suggesting something to hide.
kpkwh.png

That's such a bad edit.

Vote: Iteru

Tsutarja, why those are timezones, it was posted at 10:27 and at the same time 3:27, and if posted to you would have been at 4:27 too.

*facepalm*

Oh. But the screenshot is fake - right? xD

Yes, tis composite, and most probably fake, since who would bother, faking that which they could in reality screenshot.

Yeah, by wolf I meant serial killer who had to be last one standing. Usually there's one in every big mafia, and I'd not be surprised if this had one as well.

In terms of the Iteru/moonrunecandy debate, I'll say that both are as likely to be village than mafia, but both at the moment are acting rather stupidly, no offense. I might change my vote depending on the situation, but usually if two folk are accusing each other of being mafia, then both of them are actually village. There's a chance either is scum, however, so be wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom