• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia - The End... (12/9/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins...

Vote: Iteru

Same reasons as above.

why would a towny need to fake information to incriminate another player?

I was implying, of course, that either of you could be the faker.
y u no quit while u ahead

Sourcandy is being legit, I can tell you guys that now. She claimed to me before she claimed to town. I also claimed my role to her after I saw the thread and got some real life/bulba stuff over with. Send me a PM if you want me to claim to you as well, but you must claim first and give me a good reason I should claim to you.

28jw5ed.png

And because of Ruru-kun's lie and shoddy edit,

Last edited:

I guess I can tell; she claimed to me as well to be Kent Brockman.

Was this before the public claim Smugleaf?

Yeah, by wolf I meant serial killer who had to be last one standing. Usually there's one in every big mafia, and I'd not be surprised if this had one as well.

In terms of the Iteru/moonrunecandy debate, I'll say that both are as likely to be village than mafia, but both at the moment are acting rather stupidly, no offense. I might change my vote depending on the situation, but usually if two folk are accusing each other of being mafia, then both of them are actually village. There's a chance either is scum, however, so be wary.
no offence taken. After all i'm like that all the time xD!opssy. And actually, Iteru faked information to get me lynched, why would an innocent want someone dead if they disnt know anything about him/her?.

y u no quit while u ahead
?.?

She role claimed to me two hours before she mass claimed to the group.

I changed my mind.

Unvote: No lynch.

Vote: Iteru.

Assuming that each time told us is accurate, the messages revealed can be put into a time; those posted by Miku Hatsune between posts #79 and #80, and #80 and #81 respectively, Aestivate is between #77 and #78, and Tsutarja after #82 yet recieved before its edit, with the role to be shown in #83.

In that case, and there's a chance this may be regretful...

Unvote: No Lynch.

Vote: Iteru.

Wow. I'd like to point out how well Sourcandy has done.

Excuse the tardiness. Confirming my role.

Also, seems to me that Sourcandy is right.

Last edited:

VOTE: Iteru
Cos everybody's doin' it. And cos there's no way faking a screenshot is a townie thing to do.

Honestly I'm not sure. And Sourcandy, there is the chance that this is all a fake by you and mafia, however unlikely as it is, we have to play all the angles.

Here's what makes Iteru suspicious;

- Why did his screenshot say 'Arnie' when Sourcandy said to everyone else she PM'd she was Kent Brockman? Arnie? We all have posted our screenshots of her saying she is Kent Brockman, so why did his say something else? Or did Iteru assume she wasn't talking to others so he manipulated the picture in order to create some mess?

I don't even know any arnie on the simpsons except President Schwarzenegger.

Oh, that completely forgettable guy.

What a shitty cover story...

Vote: No lynch

Also, here's a disclaimer. Hurricane Irene is coming Sunday. If Treepocalypse 2010 is any indication, I likely won't have power for a couple of days, and won't be present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom