• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Sims General Discussion Thread

which one's your favorite?

• The Sims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Sims 2

• Something else!

• Total voters

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I know a few of us here on the forums are fans of this series so I figured why the heck not. Here's a thread for anything and everything about The Sims! (yes, even The Urbz and MySims!)

How do you like to play your households? Took any funny screenshots lately? Doing any self-imposed challenges? What do you want to see from future updates (or even a hypothetical TS5)? Talk about it here :)

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Oh hey, a Sims thread!

I recently started playing Sims 4 to do challenges. My Sims are very... morally dubious. And womanizers. I don't really know how to make houses or interior decorate, but I'm good at decorating clubs. My current Sim is a fitness bro.

ToxicWhiskers

Hey! Mission!
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
Funny coincidence, I've been watching a lot of Sims 1 videos on YouTube lately. Ahh, good times were had when I used to play that.

I sometimes play The Sims 3 as well, but not as much as I used to, since my computer crashes when I play it for too long. It's a shame because I love the open world element it brings.

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
I love The Sims 3, but I stopped playing it months ago because my high-end PC can barely run it. I got back into The Sims 4 lately, though.