• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mijz you did nothing in this apart from fish, cry, run away, drink dodgy water, think about winning and hug Soulmaster.

All I do in the arena is chase CrackFox while Hitomi is chasing after me.

Mijz you did nothing in this apart from fish, cry, run away, drink dodgy water, think about winning and hug Soulmaster.

Hey I still outlived you and an actual dozen others, what works works. :p

Lol I begged to be killed by Parma, then chase Neonsands but fail to kill, and later am killed by Neonsands. Talk about indecisive hurting me. what use are the medical supplies if they don't save me x)

I died on the first night omg ;_; but rhis site is pretty interesting. Never heard of a Hunger Games simulator. Too bad the site disappeared

We all know that cuddles solve everything. Most of us cuddled with somebody at some point it looks like. And sorry, Kyriaki, I failed you : (

It looks like all I did was hang with other people, which is so like me because I'd be helpless alone lol.

Also @Flop;, don't flatter yourself, you weren't even a player.

*Snatches Borrows the staff microphone* ATTENTION. @Enzap; is now section head of the Game Corner. Please welcome him with at least a lukewarm temperature. (To achieve desired temperature, put it in the microwave for about a minute.) That will be all.

Last edited:
So I totally finished one of those Hunger Games things with the exact same people as Mijz's. Here's all of the results.

The Reaping

The Bloodbath

Day 1

Arena Event

Fallen Tributes

Night 1

Day 2

Fallen Tributes

Night 2

Day 3

Fallen Tributes

Night 3

Day 4

Fallen Tributes

Night 4

Day 5

Night 5

Day 6

Fallen Tributes

Night 6

Day 7

Night 7

Day 8

Fallen Tributes

Night 8

The Winner!

The Placements

Summary of Events

Statistics

Woo, mentions! @Mijzelffan; @CrackFox; @Mintaka; @Paperhorse; @Phoenicks; @HumanDawn; @Midorikawa; @Setra; @Kyriaki; @Leggo; @Zima; @Froakie; @Pariah; @Zenax; @Parma; @Rayne; @Shiny Celebi; @J J M; @Neonsands; @FinalArcadia; @Hitomi; @Mr. Fahrenheit; @Luminosity;

EDIT: Woah, Enzap. Congrats on the Section headedness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom