• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed by sourcandy, somehow that seems the most appropriate death for me. (Still sad I died a lot earlier than in the previous version though.)

Kinda funny that the character in my avatar uses knives often x)

Wow, I was so indecisive here too, ambushed someone but spare them their life, and four days later, kills the person xD

Parma and I were after each other. Jeez, but what is this "she" business.

So today I thought I'd see if there was a social group for mafia here (I don't know why I only looked for it today), and it's been dead for about 4 years! I can see why, as this thread basically acts as a social group, but I was just wondering if any of you guys knew about this or not and your thoughts about it.

It's a really old one, a new one would be better put up.

So today I thought I'd see if there was a social group for mafia here (I don't know why I only looked for it today), and it's been dead for about 4 years! I can see why, as this thread basically acts as a social group, but I was just wondering if any of you guys knew about this or not and your thoughts about it.

Didn't know there was one? In general social groups aren't very popular for some reason. There are a few exceptions but the majority seem to fail. TWR Skype chat has been around for a long time. I think people probably just turned to that instead.

Didn't know there was one? In general social groups aren't very popular for some reason. There are a few exceptions but the majority seem to fail. TWR Skype chat has been around for a long time. I think people probably just turned to that instead.

Social groups dropped in activity for a while because the extension that made them show up on the main page was removed, and their popularity has also taken a hit after Musashi decided she was gonna delete half of them. But here's the mafia social group if anyone's interested:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/our-mafia-family/ (it's fun to see all those mafia players from eons ago in the member list)

I did the hunger games thing with my friends. There were only 12 of us, so we entered our names in for boy and girl of each district. The final was between me and me (I shoved my sister and my best friend to man eating squirrels before setting off an explosion that killed 5 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom