• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also busy with exams, but thankfully they are over so I'm back.

Hey, everyone! After playing a mafia game on the forum on which I'm currently spending most of my time, I thought I'd check on my old scumfriends. Is anyone currently populating The War Room from the era of games that I was part of?

Basically, does anyone remember me?

I do! I remember how we would have to state that we were voting for you and not voting for there not to be a lynch! I also remember how you would just get lynched because of your username!

LOL right, I also remember you, although I don't think we have played a game together, I just saw games in which you participated when I was reading over previous games in order to learn to play.

LOL right, I also remember you, although I don't think we have played a game together, I just saw games in which you participated when I was reading over previous games in order to learn to play.

I didn't see him in the ones I checked, because the ones I checked all had my friends...

Last edited:
Hey, everyone! After playing a mafia game on the forum on which I'm currently spending most of my time, I thought I'd check on my old scumfriends. Is anyone currently populating The War Room from the era of games that I was part of?

Basically, does anyone remember me?

oh please, I remember you before you were no lynch. Nice to see you again : )

Not many from our era left, which is sad.

It was just a joke. And wow, the accidental typo of "bus" makes me think that you are a scum that got bussed by her buddies.

Just wondering Flop, did you get the name Flip Flop from the jargon flip-flop, or the circuit that changes state or the sandal flip flops?

So I need 3 Subs in Back to Basics. Anyone up to it? My 3 subs have not responded when I've asked so asking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom