• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm back for now, hopefully I can stay a while. Also nice to meet all the new faces here from the last year or two I've been gone!

Also, I'm considering hosting something too right now since there's not many games, but I'm not sure about if I have the time. Would a Mass Effect or Legend of Korra Book Four Mafia interest anyone if I were to put something together?

Drumbeats!! Nice to see you're back! I only just came back to TWR too :)

I'd definitely be interested! I remember I was going to make a korra mafia for book 2 all the way back - how much time it's been since i had that plan... :'(

Hi DrumBeats! I don't believe we've met before since I'm still pretty new here myself, but I look forward to playing a game with ya. I'd certainly join either of those games you pitched!

@Zexy and @Life Nice to meet you guys and thanks for the warm welcome back! I can't wait to play a game with you guys!

@Froakie Its great to see you again! How have you been? Yeah, I honestly think I remember you mentioning that back when I was still around xD

I think I'll try to finish coming up with roles for the Mass Effect one, because now that I think about it, Korra Book 4 only had like 2 named villains.

Woo Drumbeats, nice to see you again! Hopefully you'll stick around for a while : )

There are just a few of us left from a while ago, sad that many of the people have left, or at least left the section.

Does anyone here know of Baccano!? I'm thinking of hosting a 13-player mafia based on it, so I would like to know if you are interested first.
Signups should probably come after Life's game and RM Mafia fill up.

Another game I've thought of hosting is a Chess Mafia, 16 players, just like the amount of chess pieces. What do you all prefer?

I like baccano!? But I would prefer the chess one, it seems real interesting.

Does anyone here know of Baccano!? I'm thinking of hosting a 13-player mafia based on it, so I would like to know if you are interested first.
Signups should probably come after Life's game and RM Mafia fill up.

Another game I've thought of hosting is a Chess Mafia, 16 players, just like the amount of chess pieces. What do you all prefer?
I love Chess so I would love Chess Mafia ;)

I think it's decided, it will be Chess. What I'm mostly waiting for is for this week to end, since I am a bit busy, as well as Life to go on with his signups.

and RM mafia won't be out until I find a co-host who can balance the game.
I doubt there will be too many people willing to co-host, so consider me if need be.

I feel like I should host something, but I'm way too lazy. I'll consider doing a mafia o some kind during the winter months, more than likely an anime one.

Edit: Meh, whatever no time to be lazy Reborn faction game on the way imma need a Co-host tho. Oh and in the winter months I'll def host a mafia.

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Many of you maybe already know since you're on MU, but I just wanted to pop in and let you the rest of you know that the 2015 Mafia Championship Finale has finally begun: Game Thread: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Finale

Several months under way, 70 representatives from 70 different communities, and finally it's time to see who will be crowned the best mafia player on the interwebz ;)

If any of you would be interested in spectating and talking with others about the game (or if you just want to shoot the breeze with other mafia enthusiasts), we have a spec chat on Skype with 100+ people from many different communities. Go ahead and add me, if you'd like an invite: thingyman

This looks like the right place so I gotta ask. What's mafia and where'd I need to go to play it man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom