• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
Advertising outside games there, presumably.

After Laughter
Reaction score
Advertising outside games there, presumably.
Precisely.

Hmmmm, I suppose a lot of forums don't take kindly to that, but still, it is a little ridiculous.
Think about it. Do you really think they want their members to leave their community for another, much more similar one? It makes sense, and I was dumb not to realize it earlier.

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
The "keep things to their own things" rule seem to be incredibly common.

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
Now its my goal to make a role that is unable to die D1 and get a randomizer to give it to you.
Join the club. I believe Flop is going to do just that for her Bastard game.

In all seriousness, though, I've never lived beyond Day 2, and I usually die/get lynched for the stupidest reasons.
If you have not already done so, I'd advise going to the archive and reading Random Messages Mafia. That will give you an idea of Jist how unlucky I can be. Pun intended, for those of you who were there...

Status
Not open for further replies.