• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you hate it when literally nobody in a theme you're making a mafia after fits an essential role? ;_; I always seem to hit this problem. Had trouble with the cop in Disgaea, had to make Flonne come in to be the doctor in Phoenix Wright, and now for Rune Factory... D:<

Oh, yeah, and Britain in Hetalia. ._. He was seriously the only person I could even remotely think of as possibly being the cop.

...It's always the cop. D:<

I'm, uh, struggling with that problem right about now, as I am literally working on role PMs at this moment. XD

Yeah I'm having problems thinking of roles to give to people in ST:TNG Mafia. nice thing about doing Mafia Mafia as you just use other peoples roles :p

At least yours are actual good guys. I have to choose a cop out of pirates.

I have to choose from a bunch of generic people living in a peaceful town. ;_;

FA;

We'll get through this together. XD

Speaking of role PMs, I should start working on mine more. I forgot about working on mine until now.

*cries*

I changed my user title to "so done with u" but it made it my username instead....?

I am, I'm waiting for him to respond though ^^;;

This is pretty funny. It's the picture, I swear...

Wow. I only have 4 more roles to fill out, then Bleach Mafia will be ready to go! :yahoo:

When I'm done with them, can someone look them over to make sure they're ok? (note that doing this will prevent you from joining (but you probably knew that already :XD2:))

I so want to join a mafia game, but I can't. I'll soon have to send in my computer to be fixed. I won't be able to check Bulbagarden enough to play a game.

*cries*

I changed my user title to "so done with u" but it made it my username instead....?
I'm waiting for the day that I accidentally change my username to No Compromise in Heart or My Heart Has a Light. XD

But you know, it's funny and I think you should keep it. :D

I just remebered I have to go make Bela a paint it white mafia X_X

After various shenanigans including me unleashing my rage, my TV is now armed with a NES, SNES, N64, Wii and soon a WiiU.

I almost turned my Username into ~ when I was making it my Usertitle.
@Baron Dante; That's a nice collection~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom