• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gamecube ;_;

That is one power full tv.

I don't know, there's just something about it that sounds misleading to me. ^^;

It took me forever to come up with abilities for two characters... but I finally managed to come up with something. XD

It feels good to have it ready now.

76077.png

HE KNOWS WHO MY III-SAMA IS~ ♥

dfghjakslf;

is it sad the I've gotten bored and made random Zexalia based things on GIMP and I'm not even part of the group?

Maybe? XD

76081.png

/is trying to get IV T_T

Tron's there, by the way. x3

I'm going to take that as no :I

XDDDD nice Bela, you broke it.

If he actually knew the correct answers to the questions for IV, he would've guessed him. D:<

He's not as smart as you thought he was XD

i don't even know what t is :/

LOL, I was going for Tron, but I got Yami Bakura instead. Though, I DID get Tron on the second try. XD

He got III after guessing some person from Fairy Tail. x3

/no clue what that anime is

Greece/Mwto;

Akinator, the web genie.

EDIT:

76085.png

SO TEMPTING.

/trying to get America

Because Fem!Russia totally counts. :look:

Last edited:
let's see what I get XD

Status