• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said malarkey! You are scum!

Huh, interesting way to think of it...

You said malarkey! You are scum!

Huh, interesting way to think of it...
That method of scumhunting is malarkey. It's unreliable.

I'm a fatalist when it comes to mafia games, remember? I don't think about or play games like anybody else. My objective is never survival.

You keep saying malarkey! My scum read on you is reinforced!
I'll take it back when you flip town bro, chill :)

You're already planning a flip in opinions? That's scummy! VOTE: ZEXY

You're not supposed to know that yet! You have too much information! VOTE: leetic

Thanks :). I have a question actually. is there anything particularly different about the way you do Mafia here?
You're welcome ^-^ Not particularly. There's a focus on outside communication (OC) and more role-heavy games, but nothing especially unusual.

You're welcome ^-^ Not particularly. There's a focus on outside communication (OC) and more role-heavy games, but nothing especially unusual.

OC is a pretty huge difference. I've never played at a place that had that. Can you talk about more of what that entails? I can't help but feel I might be getting the short end of the stick if it works like i think it does. Need more info though.

Is there by any chance a guy named Spiffeh who plays here?

OC is a pretty huge difference. I've never played at a place that had that. Can you talk about more of what that entails? I can't help but feel I might be getting the short end of the stick if it works like i think it does. Need more info though.

Is there by any chance a guy named Spiffeh who plays here?
The game allows the players to communicate through any method that allows the host[s] to be included; PMs, QTs, chat client groups... Discord is a good and stable chat client, with a browser version you can use if you want, although I hear that's less stable than the app. Otherwise, PMs would work best for you.

Not to my knowledge, although he may have played here under a different name at some point.

The game allows the players to communicate through any method that allows the host[s] to be included; PMs, QTs, chat client groups... Discord is a good and stable chat client, with a browser version you can use if you want, although I hear that's less stable than the app. Otherwise, PMs would work best for you.

Not to my knowledge, although he may have played here under a different name at some point.

looks like I will be at a disadvantage playing with OC the way it is run here.

Shiffeh's a guy i played a newbie game with on MafiaScum sometime in 2015. When I met him he already had 5 years experience playing on a site that did OC and said he wanted to try to play on a site that didn't have OC. Turns out about a year later he won an award for "best Town performance." By any chance know anyone who fits that description?

looks like I will be at a disadvantage playing with OC the way it is run here.

Shiffeh's a guy i played a newbie game with on MafiaScum sometime in 2015. When I met him he already had 5 years experience playing on a site that did OC and said he wanted to try to play on a site that didn't have OC. Turns out about a year later he won an award for "best Town performance." By any chance know anyone who fits that description?
hm

Not that I'm aware of, sorry.

This section was created in 2011, so there was no time for 5 years to have passed by 2015.

This section was created in 2011, so there was no time for 5 years to have passed by 2015.
The first (finished) game started at the end of May, 2010, however.

The first (finished) game started at the end of May, 2010, however.

Hmm.. I would expect people to know who this individual is because I assume people talk to each other a lot here via PM and other means considering OC. I'll have to go try and dig up the quote where he said what I told you about him.

Another question i have is how does this rule work where the thread is open to everyone? Something along the lines of 2-3 people talking in this thread in a certain way or something. No idea what that's about.

This is definitely not the only community that has been using OC, though. Chances are the player you seek never was here to begin with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom