• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Ghoul
Reaction score
Posting a heads-up here for everyone I'm participating in a game with: I'm going to be unavailable from the 7th through the 12th, as I'll be traveling. I don't think any of the games I'm signed up for will have been going for very long by the time I'm back, but if this is going to pose a big problem, please PM me and I can be moved to a sub spot in those games.

Ducks
Reaction score
That reminds me - @Pikochu, have you and your friends visited my area recently? Because there is a bit of a storm going on here, and that's usually what happens when a group of Pikachu get together.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Um... that might have been me when I was accidentally exposed to a Thunderstone. Sorry!

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
We still have at least 50 to 100 more new pokemon to learn about from Gen 7. Maybe there will be one.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Maybe. I'm not expecting them to add a bunch of new Pokémon, TBH, and they've already added quite a few electric types that we know of already...

Actually, one of the reasons I wasn't particularly motivated to replay X and Y is because there aren't a heck of a lot of new Pokémon added, so I'd inevitably end up reusing a few.
I was also not captivated by the story as much as I was in BW or Platinum.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
There's one major reason I find Team Flare compelling, and that's that their goal seems rather similar to Team Galactic's goal...
A slightly different take on it, but a beautiful world vs a perfect world, there's definitely some overlap there.

disgusting.
Reaction score
not to mention lysandre is pretty much the pokemon version of hitler, which gives us more reason to hate him

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
X and Y are probably the worst games in Video Game history *shrug* But they do have Shauna, so i'm satisfied. Shauna is like a cute little sister you never had but always wanted.

But the rest of the companions... including the primary rival... were not very fleshed out.

Well, I'm replaying Y. Dunno who I want on my team, though...
Eevee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.