• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I make sure to point out the fact that the Cop died ONCE again within the first few phases every time it happens. If for some insane reason he doesn't die instantly, I point out the miracle of that.

(Inb4 a game where after Day 1, a Cop instantly dies just because)

The only game I remember at the moment in which cop survived to the end was Town VS Mafia that was my first game. xD
Wonder if there are others though.

In Lost mafia, the cop survived until the end.

The last time, that I remember, when cop survived until the end was Star Trek mafia.

The most recent example of a cop surviving until endgame, iirc, is Exor in Legend of Korra mafia.

68691.gif

You'll all learn to love him. Just less than I do.

OH MY GOD, SHE WAS RIGHT. O_O

Okay, I'm gonna be sending out role PMs really soon. Can't believe I almost forgot to do that. And it's really important too.

:D

FA;

Resistance is futile~ ♥ I find it...funny, for lack of a better word, how I started liking him literally one day before the thing happened. ._.

Gah, not "the thing!!!" ;_;

/still desperately hoping to see him in tomorrow's episode.

I noticed that, too... XD Made me feel like a stalker for recognizing it.

At least you'd have a reason to know. :eh: I'm just the person who remembers everything and probably seems even more of a stalker because of it.

At least you'd have a reason to know. :eh: I'm just the person who remembers everything and probably seems even more of a stalker because of it.
LOL, nah, it makes sense that you'd remember it. Who could forget so much cuteness in one wallpaper? >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom