• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

If only all will become one with Russia... :(

I mean ALL. FinalArcadia isn't helping... :(

Belarus.;

What's wrong with you?! XD

I'm devoted to my III-sama and Tron~ So I can't be taken by the darkness. D:<

I like my country México, even if it's not in the show. So, no Russia for me.

I am 100% devoted to Tron. My heart has no room for Russia. XD

Your heart has no room for anyone else if Tron takes up 100% of it. XD

EDIT: Read that wrong... XD

Become one... Become one... Become one... :evil:

God, you guys and your ZeXal characters...

I find it hilarious how we're pledging our devotion to a bunch of fictional characters.

I find it funny that I'm the only one who is in the CST and the only one devoted to a Hetalia character.

Obviously, each timezone is a different fandom. CST is Hetalia, EST is Zexal/Yugioh... Of course, some fandoms bleed through the line, but the majority is what counts.

I find it hilarious how we're pledging our devotion to a bunch of fictional characters.

73361.png

I just stole Fin's picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom