• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
imageedit_2_3855784375_zps22e339c3.gif

Welcome to The Situation Room

This thread holds two purposes. First, you might have some questions of how we run things here. If your question is not already answered in the rules, then feel free to bring it here and one of us will answer it. You can also discuss future games and gaming ideas or give advice on someone's playstyle is fine. Secondly, this thread also serves as a general chat thread for The War Room regulars. You can talk about anything you want that doesn't necessarily relate to the War Room itself, and interact with each other on different subjects.

RULES

1. All regular forum rules apply.

2. Do not discuss any current mafia game in this thread.

3. Please keep the chat open to everyone. A small group of users cannot exchange posts beyond two standard thread pages only between themselves. If staff judges that you are doing this, they will ask you to stop. If further violations occur, it can warrant infractions.

Furthermore, we invite you to read the rules of the section, found here, and take a look at our mafia guides, found here.

UPDATE: The War Room now has a Discord chatroom! Come join us through the link!

The War Room staff family would like to introduce themselves. After all, we have our personal lives, hobbies and other things we enjoy.
So please...we do not lynch users and fight every day. Thank you and enjoy! : P

[B]Enzap[/B]
Goodness me, I've been section head of this forum for over a year and I didn't even know we had staff intros here until now! So, I'm Enzap, and as I stated I'm the current section head of Fun & Games, The War Room, and also Pokémon General Discussion. I've been snooping around this site for 6 years now, mostly in F&G but making an occasional appearance elsewhere from time to time, and I've been a moderator for about 2.5 years now. My main interests are animation (anime, Disney, cartoons, etc), Nintendo games, and animals. I'm a rising senior in college studying to be an environmental educator. My current area of expertise is herpetology (reptiles and amphibians) but I love animals of any kind. If you ever want to talk about anything from a cool snake you found to the latest episode of Steven Universe, feel free to hit me up.

leetic
Salutations! I'm leetic. I've been here for about 1.25 years. I played my first Mafia game here in late 2015, and I played horribly. I didn't let that deter me, however, and I'm getting much better. I'm also a mod in TCG and Collectables. I live in the Coal Region, in east-central Pennsylvania. I've been competitively debating for a while, and I am a bit of a connoisseur of tea. I'm a fan of Fighting Games and Turn-Based Strategies. I also like to learn languages, I'm very good at Spanish, and I'm learning Japanese, Irish, and Esperanto. I plan on entering a field such as astrophysics or cosmology. Anyway, feel free to leave a VM or PM, I'd like to chat.

Maniacal Engineer
Howdy folks, I'm Maniacal Engineer, the resident mad scientist and punster. I've been a member of BMGf for about a year and a half now, and I've spent most of that time in F&G. I'm mostly retired from playing mafia games, but I'll occasionally return to the battlefield if a game catches my eye. I graduated college with a degree in mechanical engineering and currently work for a company that manufactures industrial robots in the Chicago area. I'm a big sci-fi geek and enjoy shows like Star Trek and Doctor Who and the Isaac Asimov books. I'm a math and science nerd, but that should be pretty obvious based on my occupation. Anyway, I'm open for chatting whether it's regarding questions about the section or just shooting the breeze. Feel free to PM or VM me, I don't usually bite.

TheCapsFan
Hey everyone, Caps here! I've been around the Fun and Games section for 5 years now, and recently got into mafia games in the summer of 2015. I'm a high school junior from just outside DC and I hope to study some form of STEM in college. I play a variety of instruments, including the clarinet, saxophone, and piano, and I've been swimming competitively for seven years. In the world of video games, my favorite series outside of Pokemon are Fire Emblem and Zelda, and my favorite Pokemon is Chikorita! Feel free to hit me up with a P/VM if you have any questions or just want to chat, I love talking to people :)

Zexy
Have no fear, Zexy is here! I've been a Fun and Games regular since early 2013 and started playing mafia games in the winter holidays of 2013. I loved the game right away, and by now I've played in several mafia sites, yet The War Room will always be my home. I'm 19 years old, university student (naval architecture and marine engineering studies), from Greece. Other hobbies include music (including playing the piano), anime and video games. If you would like to ask something about the sections or simply feel like chatting, feel free to send me a public or private message.

Hey guys! With this thread, the changes that were expected for TWR are now finished :3

If you have any questions regarding new rules or anything, just let us know ^^

Ooh, I'm on the first page, cool! Well off to school!

first page

Yay! A new situation room!

which means another thread to fangirl over Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal characters

Let it be known on the first page that I knew this would happen, for I am a psychic. That and the tendency certain mods to renew threads after a while in the forums they moderate. :p

So yay, situation room.

on the first page ohh ya

Having a free peroid made this happen.

I won't be having any free periods next semester. All the classes I have are right next to each other. And I actually like it the best that way xD

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SAYING FIRST PAGE OMG

first page

My first week of school is over. YAY. :>

You don't know how confused I was when I saw "The Situation Room" in the archives. XD

We're nowhere near as bad as some forums. Anytime a thread tops 50 pages they renew it. Poor MLP fans...

First page if you have 40 posts per page!

Also hi. I have no school ever.

Wait new situation room? Aww well I guess a year old one is about the right time to renew it.

I don't really know much about it, just that people dislike the 4kids dub.

New TSR...?

My insane post count for the last one is ruined! ;_;

Never heard of One Piece before, so... x3;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom