• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is getting renewed it seems. Does anyone read or watch One Piece? I want to make a mafia of it, but I think it would be easier with help.

It's been on the back of my mind for a while, although there's a lot of other series I'd like to watch before starting it. Maybe when I'll have a new computer and nothing else to watch I will give it a try.

I don't watch the anime, I read the manga, but it's definitely a good series. Oda tosses humor in even when it's serious. Though I can say now that the Skypiea arc is slow one, at least for me and a few others

@Belarus.

I think you're selling yourself short here. ^^;

I've definitely seen you be a great town member, and you were fantastic as mafia in TWRM4.

*shrug*

I almost died Flonne knows how many times, and the only thing that was saving me was my in-thread softclaiming and claim to Lith, not an actual good defense from me. :< Even then, I would've never thought to claim JOAT if not for Phoenicks.

I didn't survive on my own skill in that one.

You can't convince me that you're NOT a good mafia player. XD

Claiming to Lithuania was a great strategy, though, taking advantage of what people expected you to do and working it into an advantage. You had people completely fooled for quite some time.

You can't convince me that you're NOT a good mafia player. XD

Claiming to Lithuania was a great strategy, though, taking advantage of what people expected you to do and working it into an advantage. You had people completely fooled for quite some time.
especially me :mad:

I wanted to keep you alive because everyone knows that I'll usually use reverse psychology--and utterly fail each time--with kills, so I would've killed you first chance I got if we were thinking meta. :look: But... ^^;

I'd be too scared to claim to anyone other than someone from the Zexalia Six if I were mafia and trying to save myself with a claim to someone not cleared. XD Though I guess that's true... ^^;

Thanks. ^^;

I'm sorry for changing my mind so much, guys, but I seriously need a break from Mafia... Just the thought of killing others after losing my cat is too much... I hope you all understand... ;_;

Aw :( cRussian, sorry about what happened to your kitty. I know what it's like to lose a cat. We understand if you need some time.

I myself am going to be permenently reducing the number of games I play. I've felt like I need to stop playing for a while, so Im no longer going to be joining a lot of games at all. I may join one at a time every once in a while, but that's it. I'll still talk in The Situation Room and the War Room Official Chat though.

That's just fine, Rus! Don't worry about that at all, you take as much time as you need. We'll all be here to warmly welcome you back when you feel you can start joining again.

I'll still post here, but yeah... Thank you all for understanding. :')

You guys are the best... :')

Something has happened

We have added a clarification regarding the double posting rule in mafia games with the advent of the one stating that you cannot edit out your votes. As a host, double posting is allowed in some situations, namely making one post to announce that the phase has ended and a second one containing the official phase update. This will not go punished. In that vein, if you are making an announcement such as a change in the rules of the game or a note to the players, you are also allowed to double post.

As a player, since editing out your votes can result in a modkill and/or an infraction, we will allow you to make a new post no matter how little time has passed since your last one if you are going to change your vote. If not, however, then edit your post, as the usual Bulbagarden rule regarding multiple posting applies.

Another case where we will allow double posting as a player is if you have important information to bring to the table and more than two hours passed since your last post. Editing it would most likely make the information go unnoticed, and as such you may double post in this situation. An exception to this is if the phase update time is less than an hour away. In this case, you are allowed to double post as well if you are bringing up important information.

Sweet. A new rule just in time for my departure. XD

*resits urge to double post just for the fun of it*

It's been a year since my first mafia game. Time flies.

My first game was last October, so I've been here for 11 months. :D

I think my first game started on August 28th last year. My one-year anniversary wasn't long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom