• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, all I know is that it stung him right in the crotch.

... ouch. That's gotta hurt.

I haven't been stung by anything luckily.

Guys~~~ I really need players for my game - I've changed the balance, so I only need two more players to start the game!! XDD

Oh, and of course... I need subs as well! XDD

I'm considering running a mafia here. I know it's a bit early for me, but I've run three mafias in my past, and it'd be a good way to get to know you all.

What do you think about this?

I'm considering running a mafia here. I know it's a bit early for me, but I've run three mafias in my past, and it'd be a good way to get to know you all.

What do you think about this?

I'll join when you set one up :) Your analysis in the Betrayal mafia looked reliable - you must be an experienced player :D

Righty-o then. Just gotta think of a theme.

Oh hey, has any Pick Yer Poison mafias been done here lately? (That is, a mafia game where the players send in a name to the mod, and their roles will be slightly adjusted to fit that name. Any name goes, like 50,000 GIGAWATT UNIVERSE DESTROYER PORCUPINE or something.)

Righty-o then. Just gotta think of a theme.

Oh hey, has any Pick Yer Poison mafias been done here lately? (That is, a mafia game where the players send in a name to the mod, and their roles will be slightly adjusted to fit that name. Any name goes, like 50,000 GIGAWATT UNIVERSE DESTROYER PORCUPINE or something.)

That sounds cool!

I haven't seen that ever done here, sounds fun.

I'd look forward to playing as an "Game Wide Alignment Reader" or "Immortal" >:3c

Yeah, I think the Music Mafia was some sort of form of that. x3;

EDIT:

Oh, you've got to be kidding me. ._. Someone's deleted all of the character pages on the Rune Factory wiki for RF3.

What the hell. :complain:

Last edited:
They could have ended Korra better

Considering it was initially intended to only have a single Book, it was a pretty good ending. But now considering the rest of the series....yeah.

^^ Rune Factory~

^ I need to watch it before Jolty kills me ._.

Yeah there is, which makes the current ending too perfect and complete when some of the issues could've been carried over to the next season instead of resolving everything here itself.

If the series had ended here as originally intended, then the ending ain't so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom