• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us don't bite.

You obviously aren't a long time person of TWR. Though it is true not as many people bite nowadays, but there are still a fair amount. I mean comeon, Mintaka threw a knife into somebody just to win some lame contest.

TWR is buzzing lately and so many new players :0

Clearly it's because I came back. I'm such a wonderful person after all, and I naturally draw people in with my impeccable scrutiny and flawless logic which has totally never lead to a mis-lynch ever. xD

Also, hello again, people. How have things been? It's been a while, hasn't it?

TWR is buzzing lately and so many new players :0

Clearly it's because I came back. I'm such a wonderful person after all, and I naturally draw people in with my impeccable scrutiny and flawless logic which has totally never lead to a mis-lynch ever. xD

Also, hello again, people. How have things been? It's been a while, hasn't it?

When was the last time you were here?

CLEARLY TWR is more active cuz I'm back now and hosting another super awesome type-themed mafia.

I think it's just the gap between winter and summer exams for younger players.
Or maybe it's just that we all exude welcoming here in the war room. I even stopped biting to make ROMCH feel welcome!

I think it's just the gap between winter and summer exams for younger players.
Or maybe it's just that we all exude welcoming here in the war room. I even stopped biting to make ROMCH feel welcome!
Because you'd expect a group of people who play games about mistrusting and murdering each other to be awesomely welcoming.

Because you'd expect a group of people who play games about mistrusting and murdering each other to be awesomely welcoming.

Truer words have never been spoken. But honestly, this is one of the more welcoming places I've been. I think because of the mistrust, we know how to separate from in game and general niceness. Overall, one crazy mix up.

Oh, and Midori. I think a reasonable amount would be fine. As long as it isn't done to an extreme.

Just when I think about hosting a mafia with a supah cool set-up, a bunch of games start. :( Oh well, I'll just have to wait my turn. :<

Always nice to see a burst of activity, though~

Most of us don't bite.

You obviously aren't a long time person of TWR. Though it is true not as many people bite nowadays, but there are still a fair amount. I mean comeon, Mintaka threw a knife into somebody just to win some lame contest.

Hey, it would have been either Midori or me, but I was just luckier. You can't blame me >:O

bragging rights is a HUGE thing, not just a 'lame' thing, friend :p

Most of us don't bite.

Hey, it would have been either Midori or me, but I was just luckier. You can't blame me >:O

bragging rights is a HUGE thing, not just a 'lame' thing, friend :p
Have fun telling that to the judge.

I can give you that. I never said the bragging was lame, just the contest.

then why did you host this lame contest that had people kill each other in the first place, you have too much time in your hands >:O
Um pay no attention to the dragon behind the screen

So, I asked on Skype as I didn't want to double post, but will ask here.

I thought of an interesting setup for a game, wanting to know y'all opinion on it, not that it will happen anytime soon : P

What about a game of only independents. Don't have any set Town or Mafia people, just a bunch of players all playing to their own win condition. Have roles like survivor, cult, lyncher/lynchee combo, etc.

It would take a lot of finagling, and could be off balanced majorly if done wrong, but this is only a first run-by.

So, thoughts on it?

Oh, also, someone should really update/edit the hosting/playing guides. There are a few errors, and the social group aforementioned is listed in it : P

then why did you host this lame contest that had people kill each other in the first place, you have too much time in your hands >:O
Um pay no attention to the dragon behind the screen

So, I asked on Skype as I didn't want to double post, but will ask here.

I thought of an interesting setup for a game, wanting to know y'all opinion on it, not that it will happen anytime soon : P

What about a game of only independents. Don't have any set Town or Mafia people, just a bunch of players all playing to their own win condition. Have roles like survivor, cult, lyncher/lynchee combo, etc.

It would take a lot of finagling, and could be off balanced majorly if done wrong, but this is only a first run-by.

So, thoughts on it?

Oh, also, someone should really update/edit the hosting/playing guides. There are a few errors, and the social group aforementioned is listed in it : P

That'd be neat to try! I'd say to not really worry too much about balance for a first run, though, because it probably won't even work. Once you've learned how the game progressed, that's when you can start applying some fine tuning for a second game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom