• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thingyman; Thanks for the website invite! If I may ask, how'd Bulba get on your radar?

I'd really like to participate, so I like Human's idea of a poll for this. Since it starts on the 6th, we need a representative soon, no?

Google, pure and simple :p

There are hundreds of sites to choose from. I try to pick the more active communities.

Wrt start date: The first game in the series starts April 6th (or at least, that's the plan), but there will be other games starting at a later time. I would prefer to have all the representatives decided within the next 2 weeks and then I'll send out a Doodle to check what dates people prefer. In other words, if you really want player A to play, but he can't play for the next 2 months, that's not a problem, he can just play in one of the last games of the series.

I made a thread for this HERE

Lots of players don't necessarily view this thread so better to have it on the main page with the other notices. @Thingyman; You may be summoned there to answer questions if that's ok.

I need more mafia experience. I'm much better at the board game than the forum game.

You're a lot better than I was when I first started playing forum mafia. Keep at it. You just need a little more experience.

also keep in mind there are lots of folks here that have lit. played mafia for years

i played mafia before bulbagarden and my first game here was 4+ years ago

Hey guys, just thought I'd poke in and say hi- I've been very busy with school and probably will be until exams are over in May, so I sadly won't have the time to participate in games until then (hopefully I'll try my hand at hosting my first one then as well).

This multi-site game seems very exciting, though, so I'll be checking in to see how that turns out (if Phoenicks is indeed participating)! I don't know why, but hearing about that made me feel an incredible sense of belonging here: I'm proud to be a part of BMGf mafia with all of you great people!

Guess that makes me a zombie then. Explains why I've been craving brains lately...

That moment in a mafia game where you've just died and have sooooo much you want to shout out.....

Question: How long have things been like this around here? It seems like there's hardly any games going, and what games there are have a ton of inactive players or those who have almost no idea what a mafia game is... Where did all the regulars go???

Question: How long have things been like this around here? It seems like there's hardly any games going, and what games there are have a ton of inactive players or those who have almost no idea what a mafia game is... Where did all the regulars go???

Definitely because of exams and stuff. Once this semester is over I'll post a mafia. But right now is the end of the semester stretch for most.

Definitely because of exams and stuff. Once this semester is over I'll post a mafia. But right now is the end of the semester stretch for most.

Yeah, I figured that school was part of the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom