• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enzap is technically the section head so it makes sense to have his name listed. He may not play mafia games but he does help a lot with the running of this place. For example he helped us reach the decision on post editing etc. We should make him play mafia sometime.

I tried to make him play in RM Mafia. It failed.
Now there is a One Piece Mafia in sign-ups. He doesn't sign up.
What better themes can we use to make him play lol

@Enzap; :p

I've read somewhere that Zappy is strugelling with collage or something...

He just busy irl I guess.

Enzap is technically the section head so it makes sense to have his name listed. He may not play mafia games but he does help a lot with the running of this place. For example he helped us reach the decision on post editing etc. We should make him play mafia sometime.

I should have known that Enzap was behind that rule...he's upset with how badly I played as him in RMafia.

I won't have Internet access until the weekend, starting tomorrow.
After coming back I'll probably switch from sub to player in both Life's and MCH's games.

Random question, but I thought Paperhorse was the section head?
Yeah PH is the head of a different section, The Creative Corner. and it's also probably the most inactive section on the entire site

How long do they allow mafias to stay in the sign up phase? Because I think you'll have more luck when Chaos finishes.

We usually give it at least 2 weeks but if the host is still eager to see it fill up it can stay open longer. I personally only like to close lagging sign ups if it seems like the host has lost interest or signed up players start to pull out.

I think Enzap is head of Bulbagarden Game Section, where The War Game and Fun and Games section are included.

That's exactly right. Section heads are usually responsible for everything under a header, like "The Pokemon World" and "Entertainment Inc."

Huh. Been a long time since I logged in here. How is everyone? :D Lot of new faces here keeping this place active, I see.

So I've been thinking of remaking the first JCA Mafia with improved gameplay elements since I really really loved that idea. Maybe adding in some newer elements as well. Though, I'll need a co-host too to help in the gameplay designing, hosting and maybe writing flavor text too. Yay or Nay?

why is no one interested in my tpp mafia? I'm trying to make the flavor text a doozy, and it's pokemon related. I want to see it filled, so I'll keep it open as long as it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom