• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Been a long time since I logged in here. How is everyone? :D Lot of new faces here keeping this place active, I see.

So I've been thinking of remaking the first JCA Mafia with improved gameplay elements since I really really loved that idea. Maybe adding in some newer elements as well. Though, I'll need a co-host too to help in the gameplay designing, hosting and maybe writing flavor text too. Yay or Nay?

J J M! Nice to see you again. Yeah we have a lot of new people, not many old people have stuck around though.

I'd love to play another JCA Mafia, the third was my second game so I have fond memories of it. So doing a replay of the first would be nice. So yeah, if you do that, ut me down as a player.

Also, MCH, yeah we don't really have too many numbers. People get busy with school and games are already running. So your's will likely fil up later.

Welcome back JJM! Mind if I ask what JCA Mafia was?

And ROMCH, yeah, give it time, I'm sure more people will join once the other games die down a bit. Activity isn't great here right now for many reasons. Heck, I've barely got any time to check here due to work...

Growing up, I loved watching that.

The only thing I remember from that show was the uncle and that voice. Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Welp, I've decided to hang up my hat here for good. I don't have the time to actively contribute to Mafia anymore, and, while I do enjoy playing, I usually end up going insane before a game ends...

I'm glad I got to see all of you again, and I hope to keep in touch with you all in the future, but for now:

ufwmwne.gif

Sword Master should get first choice by order of the sub list.

Welp, I've decided to hang up my hat here for good. I don't have the time to actively contribute to Mafia anymore, and, while I do enjoy playing, I usually end up going insane before a game ends...

I'm glad I got to see all of you again, and I hope to keep in touch with you all in the future, but for now:

ufwmwne.gif

Even if you don't play Mafia here still stick your head in every once in a while, you'll always be welcome : )

to the hosts,

I'm curious, how many Pms does the average game generate for you?
RM Mafia generated a bit less than 500 IIRC (I haven't deleted most XY PMs at its beginning). I had to clear my inbox once but MCH never mentioned having to do so.
Phoenicks has told us that Lord of the Rings (3rd biggest TWR game) had more than 500 PMs, though.

Small games don't have that many. I don't remember how many I got when I hosted ARC-V mafia last year (one of the most inactive ever, 9 people and around 100 posts). Much less than 50 for sure.

It really varies. I've has games before now with about 20 PMs, but I've also had games where I've got annoyed and told players to make QTs I was getting so many PMs.

In need of two subs for One Piece mafia! At this point I'd take graveyard subs but would like to see if anyone else is interested beforehand.

If you'd like to join, shoot me a VM or just quote/mention me, thanks!

edit: need three now so the more the merrier!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom