• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Kakuna Matata and Paperhorse, since their names are Bold (and as we all know, true heroes are Brave & Bold, not Brave and Italicized)

15b036d0ce.png

Well Paperhorse is our big bad overlord, but Enzap is the actual section head in these parts. Bold is just Super Mods, most heads are but there are a few that aren't.

Damn. I never even noticed that it was impossible to create QTs on mobile.

I have replied to his email with all three of these posts.

As for creating QTs on mobile, Flop, I'd suggest getting Firefox or Opera for your mobile OS and using the view desktop site function. It's not ideal, but it's a temporary work around.
It's possible, unfortunately just too much of a pain. What you can do is log out and create one because the home page has a link to creating a new QuickTopic. I've just favorited that link and logged back in to make it, left that tab open and hit refresh. That's my workaround, but it's still a pain.

But yes, I like the more than four links comment. It was really frustrating the other day, actually.

Also, another question for the regulars.

How are game atmospheres? Friendly? Relaxed?
Aggressive?

I can and will adjust accordingly, but I would like to know.

Depends, usually starts off relaxed, but then turns aggressive. You should check out Chaos Mafia in the archive, that should give you an idea.

Also, another question for the regulars.

How are game atmospheres? Friendly? Relaxed?
Aggressive?

I can and will adjust accordingly, but I would like to know.
Any, and sometimes all, of the above.
I have yet to encounter someone genuinely nasty in TWR. Some players may get a little emotional at times, but we're generally a nice bunch :)
Except me and ME, of course :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom