• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any Mafia sites where games are short phases? Such as 24/24 or 24/48 etc

Better yet, why not make a game like that here?

forum.feed-the-beast.com
We run 24h day 0h night phases

games might be weird depending on host

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
On the same time, what about announcing an upcoming game I'll be hosting?

Introducing... Chess Mafia! Coming on War Room, February 11th*! Thread should be up on February 1st.
16 players, no outside chat, open setup, role/nameclaiming is allowed, 24h days 24h nights (weekend phase will be 48h)
Town - 12
8 Vanilla Townies (Pawns)
Cop (Bishop)
Doctor (Rook)
1-shot Vigilante (Knight)
Named Townie (King)

Mafia - 4
Godfather (Queen)
Rolecop (Bishop)
Roleblocker (Rook)
1-shot Strongman (Knight)
The reason I even posted this is because I would like to adjust any aspects of the game based on criticism from you all
Being an open setup, balance can be discussed in detail beforehand. Phase length can also be adjusted.

*if we don't have enough players it may have to wait a bit more

Last edited:
I play chess (somewhat), so I will probably join this, I would like maybe 48 day phases on weekdays, if the game is not that active.

humandawn can't I checked him for balancing, remember?
Mmhmm. Sorry bout that.

I've just recieved something from Rabbit saying that the user Owner is willing to sub. Check your PMs.

However people, that doesn't mean you can't still sign up to be a sub if Ryuu doesn't reply~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom