• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertising outside games there, presumably.

Advertising outside games there, presumably.

Precisely.

Hmmmm, I suppose a lot of forums don't take kindly to that, but still, it is a little ridiculous.

Think about it. Do you really think they want their members to leave their community for another, much more similar one? It makes sense, and I was dumb not to realize it earlier.

The "keep things to their own things" rule seem to be incredibly common.

Now its my goal to make a role that is unable to die D1 and get a randomizer to give it to you.
Join the club. I believe Flop is going to do just that for her Bastard game.

In all seriousness, though, I've never lived beyond Day 2, and I usually die/get lynched for the stupidest reasons.
If you have not already done so, I'd advise going to the archive and reading Random Messages Mafia. That will give you an idea of Jist how unlucky I can be. Pun intended, for those of you who were there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom