• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we use a queue system now. :\ I have to admit, the OP in that post isn't very clear on if it's a courtesy or a rule lol.

2647adede5.png

Looks like a rule to me yo

Enzap has pretty much approved it and it is a sticky. Definitely looks like a rule to me.

In fact, with Build-It and Wakkerdam around, Chess may have to wait further than February 1st.
... do we even check if it has been more than 15 days? I'm pretty sure that's the case.

It doesn't to me.. It is ambiguously worded.

That's because I wrote it and I can't write for shit. :U

The date system was something I put in place tentatively so we could clear up signups, because there were like 4 games in signups and 1 game in progress. I can confer with Enzap later and maybe we can re-word things to make things better.

That's because I wrote it and I can't write for shit. :U

The date system was something I put in place tentatively so we could clear up signups, because there were like 4 games in signups and 1 game in progress. I can confer with Enzap later and maybe we can re-word things to make things better.
Appreciated :)

We need a lawyer to ensure that the ruling is written correctly xD

Well, some mods from another site once called me a "rule lawyer" so I suppose that counts.

*throws the Engineer in the trash* Damn thing spoiled on me!

Okay, question for the war room!

Currently, standard procedure for my games during a phase change is to add

Code:
It is now Night 3

post to all QTs, but I am aware that some people are not receiving notifications when they are tagging.

My thoughts are, for the remainder of FBM and for all future AussieEevee games (and anyone else who wishes to adapt the system) to do the same with all role PM threads... At least for any member that is alive as of that phase.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom