• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:
From the Forum Rules:
3. Don't advertise other sites outside your signature or blog (Advertising, 3 points, 1 month)
-You can link to other sites if relevant to the thread, but keep links to your own site to a minimum.
This also includes advertising mafia games in other sites, since that isn't relevant to any War Room thread.
So please only keep advertising off-site games in your signatures, blogs as well as the Discord/Skype chats.

Here is a list of all the people who have hosted at least one mafia game in TWR Season 2016 so far:

As some of you may already know, I'm planning to host a special TWR Season 2016 game in August, after the season will be officially over, to commemorate said season; I thought of picking one role from each mafia game of this season intially, but there just are so many games and we wouldn't be able to succesfully run such a game unless I were to give people two roles merged into one. So, I came up with a different idea; I'll pick one role for each host who has hosted at least one game this season (with some exceptions I will explain below). This has already reduced the number of roles to be picked at 15. Although there always is a possibility said number will increase as there is still time for new hosts to show up. Nonetheless, I would like to begin with setup design already, so here I come.

I would like to ask you a favor; please PM me suggestions over which role I should pick from your game(s). Note that I do not guarantee your pick will stay because of balancing issues that may show up in the future. I will also pick for anybody who may not reply to this message. Nonetheless, I would still like to know which role from your game(s) you would like to see in the game and attempt to use as many as possible.

A few notes:
1) I will definitely pick only one role from Christmas Mafia because both of its hosts have only hosted that game (unless this were to change till the end of the season, this isn't final). For said reason, Pinball Wizard/Sword Master are mentioned in the same slot, as you may have noticed. I am sorry if I get two suggestions, only up to one may pass.
2) Soaringdylan and TheCapsFan have only hosted one game each so far with a co-host. If this isn't about to change until the end of the season, they should have the say over Monty Python and Fire Emblem Protagonist respectively. I hope leetic and returnofMCH respect that and pick a role from their other Season 2016 games. Or at least discuss with their former co-hosts and come to an agreement over what should be picked.
3) frozen.palisades has only hosted a vanilla game so far. If this isn't about to change, she can still tell me if she'd like vanilla or goon to be around.
4) Kakashi Hatake, some Hogwarts roles and almost everything from Build-It/Gen 1 are a bit tricky to include in the game because I can't base the entire game around blueprint/HP/etc. mechanics.
5) I'm 99% sure Maniacal Engineer will pick TFPTSLBOOIA but I still have to ask :p

@Zexy; I want to ask when from when to when the season applies? Because the last game I hosted was Pokemon XY mafia, and that was July 2015. I'm not sure if my game/games qualify.
XY finished in August and counts for this season as a result (it is its first game actually). It is the only game you did host this season. If it didn't count you wouldn't even be in the list :)

On another note, nice to see you again, it's been a while. Nice new username and theme, too, Castform is cute :3

XY finished in early August and counts for this season as a result (it is its first game actuslly). It is the only game you did host this season. If it didn't count you wouldn't even be in the list :)

On another note, nice to see you again, it's been a while. Nice new username and theme, too, Castform is cute :3
I see. Thanks for the info. And yes Castform is super cute XD

I see. Thanks for the info. And yes Castform is super cute XD
You are welcome. Please PM me which role from XY you would like to see in the game. If you do not wish to, I will pick for your sake instead, as explained above.

He means, Each host picks a role from any one game that they've hosted.
That's what I get for reading from my phone xD Thanks.

I thought of picking one role from each mafia game of this season intially, but there just are so many games and we wouldn't be able to succesfully run such a game
Suggestion, how about make it an end of season series of games? Say 2 reasonable sized games (or 3 if need be).

@Slife: I guess I could host the True Lust game with Slife before August, which means you'll be including a nymphomaniac role instead. Heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Slife: I guess I could host the True Lust game with Slife before August, which means you'll be including a nymphomaniac role instead. Heh

That would be nice; but it has to be over before August, and even if that's the case, that would count as Slife's pick (increasing the role count to 16) and we'd still have to pick a role from Paragon as yours.

That would be nice; but it has to be over before August, and even if that's the case, that would count as Slife's pick (increasing the role count to 16) and we'd still have to pick a role from Paragon as yours.
Ah, okay.

Hey all. I'm [mostly] back from my hiatus. What did I miss?

Also, free drinks from TWR bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom