• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are attempting to play a turbo (fast-paced real-time) mafia game in our Discord chat in 10 minutes
Please come if interested :)

@Zexy @Slife:

I'm relatively free aorn and after making a few adjustments to the setup of True Lust, I'd be ready to run it ASAP. It shouldn't take very long (3 days).

While it killed me to end the life of DrumBeats in SerenesForests' EiMM, Slife did manage to make it into the Winner's Circle over there. Out of 44 players, he made it as a winner by having his partner make it into the Final 3 (with myself), so a fair congrats is in order, even if he died early on~

Busy busy busy, work work work.

I have three games i'm supposed to be working on, one due by November, and no time to do it! Whhhhy, life?!

*AussieEevee collapses on the floor*
You'll probably have more than enough time to work on it until November. And you have a co-host.

I understand that being busy because of work can be stressful, but there's no rush so you don't have to stress yourself over the TWR games too.

Trouble is that game is going to be pretty complex, so i need to get a move on with it. And I haven't seen my cohost for a few days... *looks around frantically for him*

I should at least get MSW4 done. it's a rather simple setup.
That's nice, but again, you have time till November. You'll find him eventually lol xD

We've actually agreed to co-host that and discussed it, remember? :)

That's nice, but again, you have time till November. You'll find him eventually lol xD
*checks in the TSR broom closet* Still can't find him!

Out of curiousity, does anyone know where Caps lives? I mean country wise?

We've actually agreed to co-host that and discussed it, remember? :)
Yes but it's one thing to discuss it and another thing to actually create the PMs and stuff :p

*checks in the TSR broom closet* Still can't find him!

Out of curiousity, does anyone know where Caps lives? I mean country wise?

Yes but it's one thing to discuss it and another thing to actually create the PMs and stuff :p
Why would you search in the broom closet anyway? Caps isn't a witch :p

USA.

That won't take long either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom