• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logic can't be overrated when so many people seem content on not using it.

COTM.png

LOL

Not as bad as Stunfisk, says I. At least that thing has a colorful palette. Stunfisk was just dull.

I find it ok, granted it may not be the best looking (far from it lol), but that reaction is just far too dramatic, there are still some good Pokemon that have been shown.

I find it ok, granted it may not be the best looking (far from it lol), but that reaction is just far too dramatic, there are still some good Pokemon that have been shown.
There are... Rockruff... Crappy name, I admit... but cute and beautiful pokemon.

In other news, I got Shaymin! Yay!... Now to go Google how to transform it xD

EDIT:

In the Berry Master's house in Route 123, you will find this person talking about the Gracidea flower from Sinnoh. If you show him aShaymin, he will give you the Gracidea which allows you to change Shaymin's form to its Sky Forme from 5am to 8pm every day.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to these upcoming games.
Vikavolt seems like a Bug type that will actually be helpful, and some of the other revealed Pokémon are interesting as well.

As with any game, not every Pokémon is going to be a winner that Normal/Dragon type o_O, but that's no reason to not at least give the game a try.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to these upcoming games.
Vikavolt seems like a Bug type that will actually be helpful, and some of the other revealed Pokémon are interesting as well.

As with any game, not every Pokémon is going to be a winner that Normal/Dragon type o_O, but that's no reason to not at least give the game a try.

Is Vikavolt that one that looks like a school bus?

The War Room Game Schedule/Queue now has a poll in which you can pick which of my games you would like to see next. You can pick up to 3, there are 11 options.
  1. TVTropes Mafia [10p] - cohosted with @returnofmastercrazyhand; , this 10p game will have tropes as roles!
  2. Hydra Mafia [14p] - this setup, except that each role will be given to two people at the same time (think of them as lovers).
  3. Steins;Gate [8p] - a Murder She Wrote-style game.
  4. Popcorn Mafia [11p] - This setup.
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V: Synchro Dimension Mafia [17p] - the continuation of ARC-V mafia and Chess mafia (which had an ARC-V easter egg at endgame).
  6. Be a Champion! - Matrix12 [17p] - The setup the Mafia Championship is played with. More information here. You can feel like you're playing as a mafia champion with this! :D
  7. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" [9p] - it will be a mix of EiMM, Kakashi's Gen I and a card game played as a mafia game. Don't worry, it isn't as messy as the Survival Game.
  8. Baccano! Mafia [13p] - Somewhat complicated roles but non-bastard and town/mafia. Makes use of a special modifier (whose function will be declared at the beginning of the game).
  9. Personality Types Mafia [16p] - In which the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types will be given roles. As for the win condition... a complicated "you can win like this or that or that or that" thing involving squares... nah, hypercubes!
  10. In-Thread Attacks Mafia [??p] - Everyone has a 15% dayvig shot every day. Open setup, numbers/roles can vary.
  11. Nightfall in Palermo Mafia [??p] - Open setup, can work with several different numbers of people. It is the one I'm playing with RL friends. One of the roles can be considered bastard (a townie that knows the identity of a mafioso right off) but since it is an open setup and balance is still taken into account it isn't as broken as it sounds.

Hmmmm. I am temporarily coming out of retirement to play Gameshow Mafia.
inb4 Wheel of Doom RNGs ME every night that I'm still alive for.
Nice. Time to break apart your posts and search for hidden meanings where there are none :D
you won't be alive in any night tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom