• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting a heads-up here for everyone I'm participating in a game with: I'm going to be unavailable from the 7th through the 12th, as I'll be traveling. I don't think any of the games I'm signed up for will have been going for very long by the time I'm back, but if this is going to pose a big problem, please PM me and I can be moved to a sub spot in those games.

b00heZt.gif

That reminds me - @Pikochu, have you and your friends visited my area recently? Because there is a bit of a storm going on here, and that's usually what happens when a group of Pikachu get together.

Maybe. I'm not expecting them to add a bunch of new Pokémon, TBH, and they've already added quite a few electric types that we know of already...

Actually, one of the reasons I wasn't particularly motivated to replay X and Y is because there aren't a heck of a lot of new Pokémon added, so I'd inevitably end up reusing a few.
I was also not captivated by the story as much as I was in BW or Platinum.

X and Y are probably the worst games in Video Game history *shrug* But they do have Shauna, so i'm satisfied. Shauna is like a cute little sister you never had but always wanted.

But the rest of the companions... including the primary rival... were not very fleshed out.

Well, I'm replaying Y. Dunno who I want on my team, though...
Eevee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom