• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome to The Situation Room

This thread holds two purposes. First, you might have some questions of how we run things here. If your question is not already answered in the rules, then feel free to bring it here (or in The Round Table) and one of us will answer it. You can also discuss future games and gaming ideas (although you can also do so in the Queue thread) or give advice on someone's playstyle. Secondly, this thread also serves as a general chat thread for The War Room regulars. You can talk about anything you want that doesn't necessarily relate to the War Room itself, and interact with each other on different subjects.

Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply.

Last edited:
Huh, whadday'know, Engie actually managed to blow up the Situation Room and forced us to start anew. Good job for once, Engie.

Yeah, he sure knows when it's the right moment to blow up TSR for real.

@Maniacal Engineer; No excuses now. The hardware for this is brand new, just make it sentient!

Oh wow, I was just thinking about how there should be a new The Situation Room!

yU-gI-OH! ARC-V IS THE BEStttt i said something like this in the first or second page of the situation room 2.0, so...

The first pages of TSR 2.0 were ARC-V talk? It felt much older...

On another note, you can read a badly written little story about what happened this entire year in the Season '16 game OP.
WARNING: may contain "fiction" written by Zexy. Proceed with care.

Doctor Floptopus said:
Eh, so long as you let me keep Klavier x Apollo I'll be happy.
Oh, and so long as you don't ship CykesQuill. That's grounds for divorce.
I'm still working on playing through the games so I don't even know who CykesQuill is. Though let me have my Long x Franziska and we're good.

The first pages of TSR 2.0 were ARC-V talk? It felt much older...

On another note, you can read a badly written little story about what happened this entire year in the Season '16 game OP.
WARNING: may contain "fiction" written by Zexy. Proceed with care.

I mentioned something about spamming the thread with ZeXal talk.

Look we finally agree on one. With good reason. It takes an amazing man to deal with Franziska and her whip. Now I want to play AA. I'll have to wait till after work though ;_;
This fandom is so strange.
tumblr_njqilfQzvu1qjllh1o1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_n171exjo6z1sy8nti.gif

a31.gif

tumblr_inline_n9rufbNFHG1rl1ou3.gif

tumblr_inline_n16m2nnx5h1syoyur.gif

tumblr_inline_n17298gZ3M1sta1mz.gif
And I'm super happy to see Flop running Lady Layton!
How could I not?

Dear lord an actual new one. To think I remember when the last one was made...

So much change, kinda nice but all the memories that are fading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom