• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were talking about Enzap... I was talking about Maniacal Engineer :p
That post was about Zap, but ME is also a current mod so he doesn't count either. The statement works for all of the current ones.

I must also say I do not plan on hosting WotE ever again. And I will try to not MoD any either. Stressful, big chance of making very important mistakes...
This is true beyond any way people can think. Sure normal mafia games are stressful in the first place, but nonmafia, especially wote kind of games, require so much more that are more backend needed and so much at one time.

This is true beyond any way people can think. Sure normal mafia games are stressful in the first place, but nonmafia, especially wote kind of games, require so much more that are more backend needed and so much at one time.
You would think that 2 days where you have to attend to each player privately only once and barely any thread talk to not make it so stressfull.

The only reason. You couldn't trust anyone when Parma was in charge. Min was always killing her supposed friends. Zenax kept locking people up. Hellion, he smothered people with gifs. Paperhorse, while she was a good teacher, absolutely no horseplaying was allowed with strict consequences. Ryuu was definitely an evil mastermind behind all sorts of crimes. Iteru was the anime nerd that somehow managed to keep it under wraps, but then he got too big for his own good. Mijz was the start of everything, but then he had to be put down. Crackfox tried to walk in the shoes of those who came before, but it sadly did not work out for her. That Soul guy tried to do good, but then he mysteriously disappeared. I feel like I'm missing people but drawing a complete blank at the moment.

You missed the kitty mod.

Kitty? Dunno who you're talking about, but there was also Setra/Peachy for a while, as well as Croag/Froakie.

I agree, who is the Kitty?
Kitty? Dunno who you're talking about, but there was also Setra/Peachy for a while, as well as Croag/Froakie.
Gah how did I forget the two of them. Ahem, continuing: Setra was entirely too secretive, though he decided to train people up which was okay. Croag, she had a voice like an angel, but unfortunately she got a bit too well known and decided to try and leave our realm, didn't work so well.

anyone else that I need to try and form a reason for?

Welcome to The War Room @Williamhdc !

First of all, I recommend reading our Rules & Etiquette thread to know how the forum part of things work around here.
After that I recommend taking a look at our Player & Hosting guide, where there is a detailed explanation on how to play Mafia. We're currently reworking the guide which will be finished by the end of the month! So if anything confuses you feel free to ask and be sure to re-read at the end of the month!

At last, if you're looking for a game to join, one of our mentor games, a game where you will receive help from a veteran player, is closing signups tonight! Feel free to sign up here after reading the rules!

If you hadn't noticed yet, I've moved your post and mine to the Situation Room thread, this is where we usually discuss any random topic, so feel free to ask any questions you have here :)

Hi,
Can you tell me some tips to play better the game?
Thank you.
However, one of the best ways to learn the game is to join one. I suggest joining the mentor game that Dylan linked. Also at least skimming through the playing guide will help if you have never played the game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom